Neiman Marcus- Extra 35% Off Last Call Online & Free Ship/Today Only

Lyn2005

Member since 2006 :)
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Vancouver, Canada
^^^ Thanks for posting this deal! I went onto the website and got a cashmere sweater for $45 (originally $200) and leather shoes for $33 (originally $145)!!!

They now ship to Canada, so I used NMMOM for free shipping and free gift wrapping!!! (over $75 purchases I believe) :biggrin:

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
thanks for posting.. they don't have anything that i like.. and all the dresses are all size 10 :crybaby:

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
^^Of course b/c I bought two dresses from last call yesterday. I'm just going to pretend they wouldn't be there today with this sale.:tup:

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Not sure. If it was an item offered today, then it seems only fair. Can't hurt to ask. I've had price adjustments done before and I don't think it matters if it's now sold out - just if it was marked down.

M

mimi

site was acting up all morning..when i went on at 8 am they had EVERYTHING but every computer..4 comps i used was acting up just on the site and i couldnt getanything...now it finally works nomrally and nothing is left....is that normal?
I noticed this too...the slowness took all the joy out of browsing the website.

There are some really interesting pieces there...but the ones I want are already sold out, unfortunately