neiman marcus designer sale

1. does anyone know if botkier will be included in the sale this thursday? I have my heart set on the black bianca in medium or large. the large went on sale at the Saks one day sale a couple weeks ago and I missed it. :sad:

Neimans carries the medium in black right now but not the large. If anyone knows if this brand or style will be included in the sale I would love to know!

Otherwise i may just cave and pay full price...

2. Well I was in NM yesterday and they had a table of bags and a brownish color large bianca was on that table. It didn't feel like leather though, it felt like some sort of animal hair/felt. Like all the balenciaga bags on the sale table were of a dyed animal hair. So that didn't really answer your question, but they did have a bianca on the sale table but it wasnt black.

3. thanks anyway snoozle.

i went ahead and just picked it up for full price of nm online, but now i am reading all over this forum how delicate the leather is and that the biancas arent good for everyday use....for $600+ i hope i can use it more then a couple times a month!:s

4. the biancas were on sale somewhere.....i saw them last week online

try doing a google search and going through the sites to see where they are...Shopbop is having a sale, so is active endevors, they have a 20% coupon out...try them

5. Bloomingdales had them 20% off a couple weeks ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice