Neiman Marcus Designer Sale

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Sunny Florida
I haven't seen much on the PF about the Neiman or Saks "Designer" sales, so thought I'd post a message here. I have to say, I was not particularly enthused by the Saks sale, either in the store or online. The Neiman sale, in contrast, is eye-popping. They have a lot of bags online, but it's nothing compared to what I saw in the Tysons Galleria Neiman last night. They had table upon table of Balenciaga (mostly whistles, and a couple of huge bags whose names I no longer recall), Tod's (I scored a beautiful Miky Nomade), Hogan, Bottega hobos, Botkier, Marc Jacobs (including Stams, but no baby Stams), Fendi Spys, and loads of Prada. I saw someone walking around with 2 Chanel bags, so it's possible they had a few of those as well, though I didn't see any on the tables. Everything was roughly 30% off.

The place was packed, so I'm guessing the stock will dwindle quickly. Hope someone else finds a treasure! (okay, really I'm just hoping somebody else murders their credit card like I did -- misery loves company and all that!:girlsigh:).

Happy Shopping!

kivini

May 24, 2007
are you serious? they have chanel on sale? I want a Balenciaga work. I'm gonna go check it out soon.

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Sunny Florida
Not sure about Chanel, just saw a woman walking around with multiple under her arm. Maybe she just has lots of money? I don't remember if I saw any Works. You could always try calling an SA, although at least the ones in Tysons aren't particularly friendly. Good luck!

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
between my friend and i we bought 4 chanels but sadly they are all returning back to the store..but they are such awesome deals!

catabie

Nov 17, 2006
i think the markdown is 30%

after buying too many bags i need to return them. but i am having second thoughts about returning all of them. i have no idea what they are called tho. 2 flaps the exact same in black and white..and a greyish tote..and a black hobo thats quite big. i was the first person who got into Chanel yesterday morning.

Kathy K

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
Sunny Florida
I haven't been back to the Tysons store since I started this post, but I did just check the web, and man their stock has been utterly RAVAGED. I have to assume that us PFers did a significant amount of damage. So, what did you ladies score???