Neiman Marcus catalog quick order>>

Oct 17, 2006
hi ladies,
i know we cannot order chanel bags or wallet through neiman marcus website..but i just found out we could.....thru Neiman Marcus catalog quick order...if you have the catalogue # and item #....which is pretty neat..but how come it doesn't have the picture? any1 bought items thru there before?? plz share ur experience...or any new items you discovered. thx :smile:

I just ordered the wallet on chain through Neiman Marcus catalog quick order. I guess they don't put a picture up because the picture they give you is in the catalog (which you would need to have in order to know the item # and catalog code).

I ordered Timeless Clutch in Caviar, both black and white from NM Catalog Quick Order. Each still costs $895!!!:yahoo:
Thanks to winniejo (Thread: Whtie Timeless Clutch - Discontinued?? Anyone know?) for the code! It's ACS07_51.

You can also shop the Saks catalogue:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/cqc/shop_catalog.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306426857&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474399545537&bmUID=1195079451217

These are out of the catalogue pages 34 and 35.

034v035_GREATGIFT2007_v1_m56577569831395879.JPG

Hey hk318...

What colour is your bubble quilt bowler & how much? Did you bought it from the NM or Saks webite?

coz i am interested to buy one as well...

Did they charged you a lot on shipping & tax?

Sorry for so many questions.

Many thanks :flowers:

i ordered the bubble qulit bowler online, the number is GF809_9
i am not sure mine was a previous returned or not, but i am keeping it...

I use to get Neiman Marcus catalogs through the mail but then it stopped. Do i have to pay to have them coming or are they waiting for me to make another purchase?

because I made a purchase just last week.

I think you can order it on NM.com, it's $6.5 for one year.
If you order anything from catalog, they will refund your money for catalog in the first purchase.

anyone know how to avoid to pay tax if I use catalog order?
thanks