Neiman Marcus Beauty Event?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
It's always at the beginning of Sept because I always pick up extra goodies/bag for my Sis's birthday which is 9-2.
Any news on this year's?

bagchic

Aug 22, 2006
Thanks! I thought I was the only beauty addict foaming at the mouth for the NM fall beauty event. From my super sleuth google skills, I have gathered that the event is running a little late this year. Looks like it may start around the 10th. I have not seen photos or heard any details from NM. This is just what I have gathered from mall event dates. But I can hardly wait!!! They always have a chic bag and great gifts with purchase. I will def post if I get any concrete details!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
LOL! There's no NM in OK, she's happy w/ anything her Sis brings!

Sep 30, 2007
Seattle, WA
I am sorry... could someone tell me what is NM beauty event? We dont' have NM in Seattle so I am not familiar w/ their event. The NM will open in Sept 11th in Belluvue/Seattle. What product would it include?

Nov 4, 2006
Washington, DC area
I've just been at my NM this morning and picked a card.
The beauty event is September 10-20. Receive a NM Exclusive Tote + samples with your $100 purchase. Samples are:
Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair 0.16 ounce
ReVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream 0.07 oz.
Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte 0.06 oz
Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation dramming 5 ml
Prada L'Eau Ambree 0.05 oz

Plus, spend $500 on cosmetics/fragrance and receive $50 off, spend $750 and get $75 off, spend $1,000 and get $100 off.
HTH!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
NM isn't open in Seattle yet? They were building it for the past 2 summers I vacationed there - in the Bellevue area.

babyontheway

May 10, 2009
I've just been at my NM this morning and picked a card.
The beauty event is September 10-20. Receive a NM Exclusive Tote + samples with your $100 purchase. Samples are:
Kate Somerville Deep Tissue Repair 0.16 ounce
ReVive Moisturizing Renewal Cream 0.07 oz.
Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte 0.06 oz
Dior Diorskin Nude Foundation dramming 5 ml
Prada L'Eau Ambree 0.05 oz

Plus, spend $500 on cosmetics/fragrance and receive $50 off, spend $750 and get $75 off, spend $1,000 and get $100 off.
HTH!
Thanks for the info! Now I am going to have to get my beauty shopping list together

bagchic

Aug 22, 2006
Saw this on a blog...

And I loooove Laura Mercier!!!

Laura Mercier Exclusive Essential Eye Organizer (Neiman Marcus)

Directly from Neiman Marcus online. I already saw the tester of this in store a few weeks ago and did a presale for it for their September Beauty Event (starts September 10). They have a super cute gift with purchase that comes with a full sized lip stain, mini mineral powder in Candlelight, minis of skincare and mascara too! I have a feeling this will sell out fast so I recommend calling your associate at Neiman Marcus to do a pre-sell for this if you want to take advantage of the gift!

Retails for $125. Laura Mercier introduces her Limited-Edition Exclusive Essential Eye Organizer, a wardrobe of eye colors perfect for fall. Create endless looks with twelve expertly chosen eye colours. Contour, define and line eyes with three professional double-ended brushes.

The stylish eye palette contains the following eye colors: Celestial, African Violet and Bamboo Luster Eye Colours, Black Plum, Buttercream, Cashmere and Coffee Ground Matte Eye Colours, and Sandstone, Baroque, Haze, Stellar and Sable Sateen Eye Colours.

Each palette contains the following brushes: Double-ended Eye Color and All Over Eye Color Brush, double-ended Eye Crease and Ponytail Brush, and double-ended Smudge and Corner Eye Color Brush.