Neiman Marcus Beauty Event Starts Sept. 5 - 13

May 24, 2008
Neiman Marcus is having their next beauty event on Sept 5 - 13. You must purchase a min of $100 to qualify for the free store gift. Don't know if the contents for online purchases nor each vendor. If anyone knows, please chime in...

I know that the Minneapolis store is inlcuding the following goodies with their bag.

WITH ANY COSMETICS OR FRAGRANCE PURCHASE OF 100.00 OR MORE, TAKE HOME AN NM EXCLUSIVE CROCODILE-EMOBSSED TOTE IN RASPBERRY, PURPLE, OR BLACK WITH NINE LOVELY TREATS:

KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment .16 ounce
NM EXCLUSIVE CAN CLEEF & ARPELS Feerie Eau de Parfum .04 ounce
PRADA Infusion d'Homme Eau de Toilette .05 ounce
NM EXCLUSIVE GLOWELLE Beauty Drink Mix .476 ounce
LAURA MERCIER Eye Basic in Wheat 1 ounce
NM EXCLUSIVE FEKKAI Ageless Rejuvenating Shampoo and Restructurizing Conditioner packette .03 ounce each
MOLTON BROWN Blu Fine Liquid Hand wash 1 ounce
CLINIQUE Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Knockout Nude .08 ounce
DIOR Diorshow Mascara in Black .018 ounce

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
love this event, can't wait to see what each vendor offers! :biggrin:

BagaholicAnon

Hopelessly Addicted!
O.G.
Jul 17, 2007
Honolulu, Hawaii
If your total purchases equal $100, then you get the Neimans gift. Each counter will then have their own gifts with whatever dollar minimum purchase.

Elle Candy

O.G.
Nov 10, 2006
If any of happen to visit their La mer counter, can u post what they offer during the event? :smile: I would rather have something from them because I probably won't use those gift from NM.

Thanks.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
^soon the advertising material will be sent and soemone always posts the entire gift list offered from each comapny.

babymelsmom

Shopping Mad
Mar 7, 2007
I got the notice in the mail today and was really disappointed. :crybaby:Only three vendors were listed as having special gifts with purchase - Laura Mercier, Shu Uemura and Chanel. You need to spend $100 to get the special gift with LM and $200 to get the special gifts with She and Chanel. I hope that other vendors will be offering special gifts with purchase.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
the last event looked like this as well. I don't think the full list was mailed last time either. Most will participate.