Neiman Marcus Beauty Event Spring 2010

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    I was wondering if anyone knows the dates for NM's 2010 Spring Beauty Event. I know it usually occurs at the end of Feb/ early March but I haven't received an email or card {just moved so that might have something to do with}. Also, any information about the tote bag & goodies that come with it would be helpful.

TIA

2. Haven't heard yet. Call and get on their email list.

3. I will def. pick up another clarisonic.

4. It's Feb. 26 through March 6. I found it under store events. Haven't received any promo info yet, but haven't gotten anything specific on the upcoming trend weekends, either. I'll try to find out more @ girl's night out.

5. ^ Any information on this event would be greatly appreciated!

6. bump

7. I was told by my SA that it runs from Feb 25th-Mar 7th in SF. There is a Neiman Marcus tote bag filled with samples and goodies with $100 purchase, and on top of that the different vendors give another gift with a varying qualifier (i.e. La mer's gift is with $300, dior's $125).

There will also be various makeup artists and appointments available for facials almost everyday during that week.

8. just received a card that the NM Beauty Event starts Thursday, Feb. 25th and runs until Sunday, March 7th
    unfortunately, the card didn't list any of the GWP

9. Thanks for posting this, I missed the awesome Barneys one

10. thanks for the heads up- hopefully someone can chime in with some more info:graucho: I will hold off ordering my beauty items for now

11. Yay! I've been waiting...

12. Does anyone know what the individual gifts for Dior, La Mer or NARS will be? Thanks in advance!

13. the "beauty event" starts on Feb 25th...

14. My SA sent me an email saying it would be a "denim bag" (hmmm) in either light blue with silver trim or dark blue with gold trim "filled with samples" (not sure what that means, of course). There's an Amore Pacific gift too. [FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

15. got a postcard for this. can't wait!