Neiman Marcus Beauty Event 2/26 - 3/8

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
With your cosmetics or fragrance purchase of $100 or more take home a NM exclusive tote in pink, torquoise and orange with 9 colorful treats. PLUS spend $1000 in cosmetics or fragrances and receive $100 off total purchase on the spot!

I believe there are more gifts in certain cosmetic lines if you spend a certain amount. I know that La Mer has a gift with a $300 purchase and I think Bobbi Brown has one with a $150 purchase.

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
Sorry forgot to add that. It is really good stuff this time.
DIOR L'Or Vie La Creme Yeux, L'Extrait ans La Creme .03 oz each
KARL LAGERFELD Kapsule Eau de Toilette in Woody, Floriental and Light 0.2 ml
CLE DE PEAU BEAUTE Le coton 5 sheets
LANCOME PARIS Deficils Mascara .09 oz
VALENTINO Eau de Parfume .06 oz
MOLTON BROWN Ultrasmooth Coco de Mer Bath and shower gel 1 oz
BOBBI BROWN invitation for a full size blush in Pink Clay
KIEHLS Argan Boby Lotion .17 ox
LA MER invitation for creme de la mer .24 oz.

The bag is a tote sorry I do not have a pic. I do not think it is as cute as the Saks bag but I think the goodies are better!

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
my flyer says it has:

NM Exclusive Dior L'Or de Vie La Creme Yeux, L'Extrait, and La Creme .03 oz
Karl Lagerfeld Kapseule Eau de Toilette 1.2 ml
Cle de Peau Beaute Le Coton 5 sheets
Lancome Definicils Mascara .09 oz
Molton Brown Ultrasmooth Coco de Mer Bath and Shower Gel 1 oz
NM Exclusive Valentino Parfum .06 oz
Bobbi Brown Invitation for full-size Blush in Pink Clay (not sure what the "invitation" thing is all about, I guess you have to go to the counter to get it)
Kiehl's SUperbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion .17 oz
NM Exclusive La Mer Invitation for Creme de la Mer .24 oz

The totes look cute, kind of a Foley and Corrina City Tote shape (sorry, I don't have a scanner or I'd scan the pic) Hope this helps!

Also my SA said there will be other beauty GWP's including Amore Pacific! :smile:

jsuny

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I had to go to the La Mer counter to get a sample last time. I didn't check before I left and I didn't pay attention to what was in the bag when I got the flyers before so get those goodies before you go.

DiscountDiva

Oct 21, 2006
Thank you all for the heads up -- and especially thanks for the pic, Angl2B. Mommy4Luke, you said that you don't think the bag is as cute as the Sak's bag. As I understand from the Sak's rep via Live Chat, their Spring gift with min. purchase beauty event begins on Feb 25. Are you talking about that Sak's bag? Have you seen it...can you direct as to where to see a photo of it or describe what it looks like?

DiscountDiva

Oct 21, 2006
Nevermind, I see the other post now. Duh! : ) Hey, I did find this, I'm sure someone will make a post near March 30 --

Nordstrom's next Beauty gift with purchase will begin on March 30th and will be while supplies last. We do not have information about the qualifier but it will include the following: an exclusive Cosmetic bag with print design by renowned Cuban artist Ruben Toledo and will include samples of: Anastasia Brow Gel Clean (0.02oz), Bare Escentual RareMinerals Purely Nourishing Facial Moisturizer (0.06oz), Bvlgari Jasmin Nois Eau de Parfum spray (0.05oz), Chloé Eau de Parfum spray (0.04oz), Clarins High Devinition Body Lift (0.35oz), Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (0.16oz), Laura Mercier Foundation Priver-Oil Free (0.5oz), Leaf & Rusher Rapid Resurface (0.10oz), l'Occitane Almond Milk Concentrate (0.28oz), Originis Modern Friction Nature's Gentel Dermabrasion (0.17oz), philoslphy 'the present' clean makeup skin perfector (0.5oz), Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Refining Essence (0.14oz), Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer in 'Luminous' (0.17oz).