Neiman Marcus at Tyson Galleria

CChanty

Dec 23, 2011
Hey dolls,

I was wondering if anyone has made a trip to the chanel boutique in Neiman Marcus at Tyson Galleria and knows if any classic flaps in lambskin are available in the med/large , jumbo, or maxi. I'm thinking of taking a trip down to mclean to purchase a bag.

Thanks

It usually has plenty of inventory of classic and reissue bags. Do you have a bag in mind that I can ask my SA to search for or PM me if you need SA info.

I have not seen yellow in caviar in the past year. For the cruise collection, so far I only see yellow in lamb. I love this color and wish it comes in caviar. White does come in caviar, do you care what hardware, gold or silver? I have a white caviar with shw, but I know it also come in gold.

I'm searching for the caviar in white GHW. I was planning on going to tysons Friday because its my only day off and I live in Richmond. I called Neimans and the SA said they had one avaliable. She said they could only hold a bag for 24 hrs and she would talk to her manager. She took all my information. I'm not sure if she's holding the bag or not:sad: I'm a little scared