Neiman Marcus - 2 Days Only/ Extra 30% Off Last Call Online Clearance

Aug 17, 2006
Thank you for posting. I am so broke...after a few thousands at NM's previous event, again SAKS' upcoming event...now another sale goes on...:crybaby:Happy shopping everyone!!

Feb 3, 2008
Thanks for posting! I really shouldn't be buying anything, but I couldn't resist the extra 30% off and bought this Juicy cardigan, it's $104 plus another 30% off, is this a good deal?

magendie

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
Great deals gals! Found a Philip Lim dress for $490, after the 30% off, only $343 - original price was $1400!!

ysl1983

Aug 28, 2007
yea I already tried to call them and they won't let me cancel. NM people are mean =( They phone lady hung up on me mid sentence.

magendie

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
Hi there! Im only 1 1/2 inch taller than you but think the dress will still look ok, as long as it's fitted and I wear heels : - ) Such a good bargain...we can always return if it doesnt work out :P

Aug 17, 2006
Hi mag, hmmm it sounds good:P...I just placed like 3 orders...I try not to browse their site...but it can't stop me from purchasing...because I will come here and take ppl's advice!!!

magendie

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
Yes! I did the same, after getting the Philip Lim, I also found the sequined Robert Rodriguez dress in my size....so hard to resist!! I closed down my browser right after the purchase to stop me from doing any further damage since I just spent at the recent 2x2 promotion! Glad you found some goodies, hope they all work out great for you!

ikny

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Got these two dresses. Not sure if they'll look good on me but the price was too good to pass:

Feb 3, 2008
Got these two dresses. Not sure if they'll look good on me but the price was too good to pass:

I love this dress and it was a great price too. Was going to order that as well, but I have bought too many things lately so I passed. Congrats!