Neiman Marcus - 2 Days Only/ Extra 30% Off Last Call Online Clearance

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thank you for posting. I am so broke...after a few thousands at NM's previous event, again SAKS' upcoming event...now another sale goes on...:crybaby:Happy shopping everyone!!

2. i'm so pissed 'cause I bought a dress yesterday on the LC section! GRRRRRR

3. Thanks for posting! I really shouldn't be buying anything, but I couldn't resist the extra 30% off and bought this Juicy cardigan, it's $104 plus another 30% off, is this a good deal?

[​IMG]

4. Great deals gals! Found a Philip Lim dress for $490, after the 30% off, only $343 - original price was $1400!!

5. If your order hasn't been shipped, maybe you can cancel it and try to buy it again?

6. I believe you are talking about this dress, isnt it? http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/editprod.jhtml?commerceItemId=ci235342000180&itemId=prod43410076&suiteId=&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat8840736cat12110736cat14090738cat14440733
    It is still in my cart...I couldn't make up my mind to get it because I am only 5.4...so this dress will be too long for me right? Super good buy tho!!:heart:

quote=magendie;5933093]Great deals gals! Found a Philip Lim dress for $490, after the 30% off, only $343 - original price was $1400!![/quote]

7. yea I already tried to call them and they won't let me cancel. NM people are mean =( They phone lady hung up on me mid sentence.

8. Hi there! Im only 1 1/2 inch taller than you but think the dress will still look ok, as long as it's fitted and I wear heels : - ) Such a good bargain...we can always return if it doesnt work out :P

9. Hi mag, hmmm it sounds good:P...I just placed like 3 orders...I try not to browse their site...but it can't stop me from purchasing...because I will come here and take ppl's advice!!!

10. Yes! I did the same, after getting the Philip Lim, I also found the sequined Robert Rodriguez dress in my size....so hard to resist!! I closed down my browser right after the purchase to stop me from doing any further damage since I just spent at the recent 2x2 promotion! Glad you found some goodies, hope they all work out great for you!

11. I got a cashmere sweater for $67.

Free shipping on any order with code NMAPR.

12. Got these two dresses. Not sure if they'll look good on me but the price was too good to pass:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I love this dress and it was a great price too. Was going to order that as well, but I have bought too many things lately so I passed. Congrats!

14. Thank you so much! I hope it fits (everything always looks so good on the models:graucho:)