neiman gold chanel, do I need it?

nygoldengirl

Nov 2, 2007
Okay, took advice, have pink and red!!! (Will send pics) also black and navy. Saw gold Chanel in Neiman catalogue, do I really need this? I could spend the money on myself (personal trainer, hair, etc. Etc.) Instead of a,other purse! Help! Don't want to be impulsive! That's why I hate cata&quotl;ogues! Anyone seen it? Opinion!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

*Freetoes*

but I want it!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Northeast
Need is a very bad word on this board...... we replace it with WANT. :roflmfao:

I'm all for enabling, so I'm probably not the person to ask...... :shame:

nygoldengirl

Nov 2, 2007
Need is a very bad word on this board...... we replace it with WANT. :roflmfao:

I'm all for enabling, so I'm probably not the person to ask...... :shame:
We don' NEED any of this stuff! You are so on the mark! And my husband like most men would say "It's. A bag!" You are an enabler, we all are, that's why we are on this forum LOL!!!!I'll think on it!!!

Roxana

♥'s dogs & bags
O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Europe
Unfortunately, the link doesn't show a bag..
but if you're already questioning it, my guess is you don't need it. I had the same feeling with a silver one just recently. I still love to have it, but I don't need it and will rather spend that money on something else (which is quite a big amount when you compare it to other things..)

ItsMyWorld

Dec 28, 2006
USA
Is it the bag that is in the Christmas book with the distressed HW? I love it and I'm usually not even a fan of gold! You don't need it, but if you have the means and really want it, go for it.

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I saw it also and it looks gorgeous, but if it is not really calling you then use the money o your PT, hair etc.

nygoldengirl

Nov 2, 2007
Unfortunately, the link doesn't show a bag..
but if you're already questioning it, my guess is you don't need it. I had the same feeling with a silver one just recently. I still love to have it, but I don't need it and will rather spend that money on something else (which is quite a big amount when you compare it to other things..)
Will try to post pic, There are always gold Chanels on ebay. I would love to buy this bag, But it's defintly an "extra Chanel," more special occasion, I think the money can go toward maintaining myself! We gals who like luxury goods usually are high maintenance! The greatest purse does not come before our looking good! LOL I am going to think this one over very carefully before buying impulsively!

nygoldengirl

Nov 2, 2007
Well, thanks for answers. the consensus was mixed.:shrugs: Anyway, it is sold out,:lol: period, and I got more info on it. It is calfskin, not lambskin, not caviar. It is "distressed", I beleive metallic, crinkled, with black accents in it. Without seeing it, I would say hard to decide if the color would justify that type of leather finish.:confused1: I think I have seen these gold Chanels in a smoother lambskin finish...anyone know? So fate decided the issue...may reissue another gold bag in Spring they say, but what type of finish, I do not know. I think would have to see it! Anyone familiar with that "distressed" finish for future reference?:s