Neiman Adding Right Now

knshdion

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
They definitely added a couple of dresses etc. It may only be certain sizes, like returns or releasing shopping carts. Currently contemplating something I don't need...

frangelica

O.G.
May 13, 2006
I have that Gryson in brown, bought it 3 weeks ago and it was 273...hey maybe I should call and get a price adjustment:graucho:. It is nice and a great smaller sized purse.

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
I have that Gryson in brown, bought it 3 weeks ago and it was 273...hey maybe I should call and get a price adjustment:graucho:. It is nice and a great smaller sized purse.
I think you have either 10 days or two weeks to get a price adjustment. You just missed out. I missed out by one day once. Boy was I mad.

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Toronto, Canada
Oops! I didn't actually look at the difference in price! haha. funny!

Anyway, after refreshing every once in a while, I saw this baby come up and almost choked!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0000cat980731cat8840736cat12110736cat14220742

I bought it in black and while I was talking to the SA on the phone, the bag was gone.
She said she had it in the computer and it was locked down, but we'll see what happens. :lol:

Does anyone have this bag?

ikny

O.G.
Oct 21, 2006
Oops! I didn't actually look at the difference in price! haha. funny!

Anyway, after refreshing every once in a while, I saw this baby come up and almost choked!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0000cat980731cat8840736cat12110736cat14220742

I bought it in black and while I was talking to the SA on the phone, the bag was gone.
She said she had it in the computer and it was locked down, but we'll see what happens. :lol:

Does anyone have this bag?
I ordered this bag a couple of days ago and almost immediately cancelled once I found this picture - it looked too big for me. I can never tell by the mesurements alone - always need a visual :smile:. I hope you like it though!

Oct 29, 2007
I ordered this bag a couple of days ago and almost immediately cancelled once I found this picture - it looked too big for me. I can never tell by the mesurements alone - always need a visual :smile:. I hope you like it though!
Omgsh ! Good decision hun that bag is seriously fugly in the first picture.