Neiman Adding Right Now

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CHECK IT OUT:yahoo: AND ...BE FAST

2. Adding? Can you specific? :confused1: thanks~

3. Not seeing anything new... maybe I missed all the new adds already??

4. They definitely added a couple of dresses etc. It may only be certain sizes, like returns or releasing shopping carts. Currently contemplating something I don't need...

5. I have that Gryson in brown, bought it 3 weeks ago and it was 273...hey maybe I should call and get a price adjustment:graucho:. It is nice and a great smaller sized purse.

6. I think you have either 10 days or two weeks to get a price adjustment. You just missed out. I missed out by one day once. Boy was I mad.

7. The purse is now on the NM site for $271 I paid $273...tongue in cheek comment

8. lol, I got it and laughed when I read that. Funny thing though is that I'm sure there are some ppl that would ask for an adjustment still. LOL!

9. Oops! I didn't actually look at the difference in price! haha. funny!

Anyway, after refreshing every once in a while, I saw this baby come up and almost choked!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod30580048&parentId=cat14220742&masterId=cat12110736&index=5&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat8840736cat12110736cat14220742

I bought it in black and while I was talking to the SA on the phone, the bag was gone.
    She said she had it in the computer and it was locked down, but we'll see what happens. :lol:

Does anyone have this bag?

10. I got a Burberry the other night, luckily!

11. Gone! Gone!

12. I ordered this bag a couple of days ago and almost immediately cancelled once I found this picture - it looked too big for me. I can never tell by the mesurements alone - always need a visual :smile:. I hope you like it though!
    [​IMG]

13. Omgsh ! Good decision hun that bag is seriously fugly in the first picture.