Negative experience ordering from Dior online

Yes, I am in the USA. I went to the Dior boutique near me today and the SA I spoke with could not be more unhelpful lol. To every question I had, she responded, "I do not know" or "I am not sure." So that is that. I will just have to keep coming in to see what they got. I likewise looked at the Warm Taupe (I only want a bag with suede inside as it feels more luxurious) but that one was way too dark for me and will not settle for the polyester lining, which leaves me with less options. I also liked Hazelnut but they did not have that one either. I will also keep calling online.
Go read your private message! I just sent you one. Good news!

• Love
Reactions: daisygrl
Yes make it soon as it's about that time for a POSSIBLE price increase. Yuck! Lol. Plus you'll get Christmas packaging :smile:
Yess i see a lot of talking about dior price increase.. it happened twice this year right? :sad: do you happen to know when the next would be? This month or maybe january?
Oh and one more question.. did you buy your mitzah with the bag? And if you do, does the dior botique maybe put it on the bag for you. Or is this fairly easy to do.. i tried with other bags.. but did not work out well :lol:

Yess i see a lot of talking about dior price increase.. it happened twice this year right? :sad: do you happen to know when the next would be? This month or maybe january?
Oh and one more question.. did you buy your mitzah with the bag? And if you do, does the dior botique maybe put it on the bag for you. Or is this fairly easy to do.. i tried with other bags.. but did not work out well :lol:
I texted my SA and asked him TWICE in text when is next price increase. He never responded back. Lol. However someone on this purseforum stated it will be in Jan of next year but I'm not sure how she found that out. Regarding my mitzvah, no I did not purchase it at the same time as the cost of the bag was enough! Lol. However, I did it myself and I did the braiding technique. The mitzvah is long, and I don't care for 2 long "tails" hanging down the front which is why I do it this way. All you do is bring the mitzvah to either end of your top handle. Drape the mitzvah evenly divided in length over the top handle and position the mitzvah at the base of the handle, so you have one tail end of the mitzvah draping behind the bag and the other end draping in front of the bag. Then just take both ends and just "braid" both ends crossing over and beneath the top handle making sure the mitzvah is smooth and not bunched up. Keep doing this technique until you reach the other end of the top handle and tie the ends together. Thats it! It holds up pretty well too and doesn't loosen up too much as you use the bag. I hope I explained that well enough so you're able to visualize it. :smile: oh, to answer you, yes Dior will put it on for you as well.

• Love
Reactions: Put
I texted my SA and asked him TWICE in text when is next price increase. He never responded back. Lol. However someone on this purseforum stated it will be in Jan of next year but I'm not sure how she found that out. Regarding my mitzvah, no I did not purchase it at the same time as the cost of the bag was enough! Lol. However, I did it myself and I did the braiding technique. The mitzvah is long, and I don't care for 2 long "tails" hanging down the front which is why I do it this way. All you do is bring the mitzvah to either end of your top handle. Drape the mitzvah evenly divided in length over the top handle and position the mitzvah at the base of the handle, so you have one tail end of the mitzvah draping behind the bag and the other end draping in front of the bag. Then just take both ends and just "braid" both ends crossing over and beneath the top handle making sure the mitzvah is smooth and not bunched up. Keep doing this technique until you reach the other end of the top handle and tie the ends together. Thats it! It holds up pretty well too and doesn't loosen up too much as you use the bag. I hope I explained that well enough so you're able to visualize it. :smile: oh, to answer you, yes Dior will put it on for you as well.
What really ? Wish he would have answered you :confused1:
Oh i see, you did a really great job! Thank you for explaining this to me, i would go back to this post when i need to do this in the furture.
I was looking at some of your pictures and saw that inside your lady dior , it seems like there is a interior zip pocket and another one on the other side right? Without zip.

Reactions: Debbie65
What really ? Wish he would have answered you :confused1:
Oh i see, you did a really great job! Thank you for explaining this to me, i would go back to this post when i need to do this in the furture.
I was looking at some of your pictures and saw that inside your lady dior , it seems like there is a interior zip pocket and another one on the other side right? Without zip.
Yes that is correct. 1 slip pocket in the front of bag and 1 zipper pocket in the back of bag. Both are the width of the bag. The starting point is mid way of the bag and it goes all the way to the bottom base.