Negative Clinic Experiences

Hi guys, i'm new here. I've had several surgeries in Japan (where I live), like rhino and chin implants. My doctor did a good job and i'm very satisfied with the results.

But japan is not very good with breast implants. They always all look super fake and super round which i hate, i'm considering a fat graft breast augmentation here because they specialized in that more (really good results!), but i'm thinking of getting implants too but in korea.
I was thinking either DAPRS or banobagi for breast implants. What do you think? Do you have any experience or opinion? Do you know how much will it cost? i asked ID some time ago and they quoted me 11.1M KRW (11.100.000) for tear drop breast implants and not only now i know ID is not that reputable but also that price quote is really high and is about the same price with the breast fat graft here.

I want to do facial fat graft also (full face), is DAPRS good for that, and how much will it usually cost?

Thank you!

I think this documentary is quite interesting. I hope those of u considering PS in Korea will take a look at this and think over your decision.

Hi Oreocream, I agree. I have watched this twice. It is a must for anyone heading to SK for plastic surgery. What I am finding is that some after results in friends who go don't look much different from the before, yet millions of won have been forked out in cash for a procedure. It makes me wonder how much or how little bone shaving is actually done or how much or how little a rhinoplasty has been done when the after looks just like the before. And would a clinic ever say no you don't need this or would they just take your money and shave a few mms?

Hi all,
I am interested to have rhinoplasty at GNG, Grand, Asan Medical Group - Dr.Jang. I don't mean to destroy any hospital's reputation, but just want to find a very reliable and respectful hospital with low infection rate: it's impossible to have Zero infection accident. However, I have experienced very bad rhino and it has destroyed my life since then cause I can barely breath, mostly need to breath through mouth. My friend also got infected from another clinic in Seoul. Now we're researching a lot, in order to prevent the same very bad situation.

Have anyone undergo rhino at GNG, Grand, Asan Medical Group? Please share your good and bad experience!

I heard that Grand is being sued for having ghost doctor and they will close their hospital soon. Is that true? Heard that someone died long time ago and it hasn't happened since then. However I still see many good review from Grand, and I am very interested in this hospital. Can anyone give me the truth and information, would be very appreciated!
http://businesskorea.co.kr/english/...-plastic-surgery-clinics-korea-rebuts-charges

I am also considering GNG. Their site seems pretty good. They don't have bad review right? just ask, cause I may choose this one.

The last hospital is Asan Medical Group. I heard that Professor Jang Yong Ju is quite famous aboard. However, some of my friend told that he no longer perform any surgery, because of his age?, just teaching now. Is that true? Anyone had rhino with him please share your result and experience.
http://eng.amc.seoul.kr/asan/lang/e...D035&drEmpId=c2YzL2d0bEVpYVd4aE1MZEhvTjh2QT09

Thank you so much.

Hi all,
I am interested to have rhinoplasty at GNG, Grand, Asan Medical Group - Dr.Jang. I don't mean to destroy any hospital's reputation, but just want to find a very reliable and respectful hospital with low infection rate: it's impossible to have Zero infection accident. However, I have experienced very bad rhino and it has destroyed my life since then cause I can barely breath, mostly need to breath through mouth. My friend also got infected from another clinic in Seoul. Now we're researching a lot, in order to prevent the same very bad situation.

Have anyone undergo rhino at GNG, Grand, Asan Medical Group? Please share your good and bad experience!

I heard that Grand is being sued for having ghost doctor and they will close their hospital soon. Is that true? Heard that someone died long time ago and it hasn't happened since then. However I still see many good review from Grand, and I am very interested in this hospital. Can anyone give me the truth and information, would be very appreciated!
http://businesskorea.co.kr/english/...-plastic-surgery-clinics-korea-rebuts-charges

I am also considering GNG. Their site seems pretty good. They don't have bad review right? just ask, cause I may choose this one.

The last hospital is Asan Medical Group. I heard that Professor Jang Yong Ju is quite famous aboard. However, some of my friend told that he no longer perform any surgery, because of his age?, just teaching now. Is that true? Anyone had rhino with him please share your result and experience.
http://eng.amc.seoul.kr/asan/lang/e...D035&drEmpId=c2YzL2d0bEVpYVd4aE1MZEhvTjh2QT09

Thank you so much.
Do you mind mentioning the clinics where you and your friend had rhino done and got infection?

Reactions: tinlee
Considering going to Top Class, Nplus, Nano, Iwells and Banobagi for Rhinoplasty Revision! Please give me some reviews on them.
I can't find Nplus website. Do you guys know what's their website?