Neeeed a Zucca, Help!!

jenryalee

May 19, 2007
I'm absolutely dying for a Zucca in either Paradiso or Foresta, and my boyfriend, being amazing, agreed to get me one. But now, ack, dilema...! WHERE could I purchase one? Either online or near NY? What's chargesend? :huh:? I keep hearing about this magical South Hampton Outlet...? What is that?

LOL THANK YOU. XD And is a Zucca worth it if I'm already getting an Amore in Buon Viaggio? I sorta need an outdoor/not school bag/movies/hanging out with friends bag....:/ Help?

One of the LeSportsac outlets may still have paradiso zuccas still in stock, at least they did when I last checked. If you're in New York, the South Hampton outlet is closest. But there is also a LeSportsac outlet in Washington state and both outlets do chargesend (chargesend is just buying a bag by phone or email).

The Foresta Zucca is near impossible to find now, so I doubt you'll find that print in Zucca.:shrugs:

Hope that helps! Good luck!;)

Oh, and Zuccas are definitely nice if you like the larger bags.

You can also check the Woodbury Commons Lesportsac Outlet to see if they have the paradiso zucca if Southampton is sold out! :graucho: Below is the list of outlet stores for you.

Factory Stores

LeSportsac Woodbury Common Factory Store

690 Blue Bird Court
Central Valley, NY 10917
tel: 845.928.3328
fax: 845.928.3905
e-mail: [email protected]

LeSportsac Southampton Factory Store
19 Pond Lane
Southampton, NY 11968
tel: 631.283.1733
fax: 631.287.2510

LeSportsac Seattle Factory Store
10600 Quil Ceda Blvd #820
Tulalip, WA 98271
tel: 360.654.3520
fax: 360.654.3521

Good luck, let us know if you find what you're looking for.