Neeeed a Zucca, Help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm absolutely dying for a Zucca in either Paradiso or Foresta, and my boyfriend, being amazing, agreed to get me one. But now, ack, dilema...! WHERE could I purchase one? Either online or near NY? What's chargesend? :huh:? I keep hearing about this magical South Hampton Outlet...? What is that?

LOL THANK YOU. XD And is a Zucca worth it if I'm already getting an Amore in Buon Viaggio? I sorta need an outdoor/not school bag/movies/hanging out with friends bag....:/ Help?

2. One of the LeSportsac outlets may still have paradiso zuccas still in stock, at least they did when I last checked. If you're in New York, the South Hampton outlet is closest. But there is also a LeSportsac outlet in Washington state and both outlets do chargesend (chargesend is just buying a bag by phone or email).

The Foresta Zucca is near impossible to find now, so I doubt you'll find that print in Zucca.:shrugs:

Hope that helps! Good luck!;)

Oh, and Zuccas are definitely nice if you like the larger bags.

3. there's 2 paradiso zuccas on ebay right now for good prices =)

4. You can also check the Woodbury Commons Lesportsac Outlet to see if they have the paradiso zucca if Southampton is sold out! :graucho: Below is the list of outlet stores for you.

Factory Stores

LeSportsac Woodbury Common Factory Store

690 Blue Bird Court
    Central Valley, NY 10917
    tel: 845.928.3328
    fax: 845.928.3905
    e-mail: Woodbury@LeSportsac.com

LeSportsac Southampton Factory Store
    19 Pond Lane
    Southampton, NY 11968
    tel: 631.283.1733
    fax: 631.287.2510
    e-mail: Shampton@LeSportsac.com

LeSportsac Seattle Factory Store
    10600 Quil Ceda Blvd #820
    Tulalip, WA 98271
    tel: 360.654.3520
    fax: 360.654.3521
    e-mail: Seattle@LeSportsac.com

Good luck, let us know if you find what you're looking for.

5. Oh, thank you so much, TokiliciousJen!! That's super useful, thank you!