needs PCE card

lovecoach

Aug 24, 2006
Is it allowed to post this? Maybe all of us that need a card could post here and we could be contacted by someone not wanting to use their discount. I know that I would love to have one. Anyone else. If this is not allowed Mods - please delete post.

Yes, well, it seems I'm having to also resort to begging for a PCE card this time around if anyone has an extra lying about. I didn't get one for some reason...:sad:

TIA!!!

If I don't get anything today I'm going to have to find another way to get one....everything that I want comes to about $900 before the discount so needless to say that 25% will help a whole lot!!

I'd love a PCE card too so I can finally get my ergo wallet, but I need to buy tires for my car in a few weeks (so damn expensive!) so I won't be heartbroken if I don't get one.

I'd love one as well. I used to get them all of the time, but I moved about a year ago and the nearest boutique is 2 hours away- as opposed to one ten minutes from me, and probably 25 within a 2-hour radius at the minimum. Plus there's that whole smuggling the items into the house now. ;)

I'm really wanting to get 2 bags this time, so 25% would mean a lot.