Needing opinion so I can head to LV

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently sold one of my bag for cheap and have extra cash.
    I really really really love the vernis accessories and debating which to get.
    So now I need your opinion.

heres the option
    1. Vernis Heart Purse Violette
    2. Vernis Heart Purse Pomme
    3. Vernis Heart Purse Amarante
    4. Vernis key and change(big one) in violette

Please help me choose it.. It have to match with damier azur, ebene, watercolor speedy.
    Thanks

2. ^^ thats what I was thinking.. I tried to find picture of watercolor speedy and heart in pomme but all the search came up with violette...

3. Oh my, you really want the Heart Purses, don't you? lol, it's okay. I'm not a fan of them though. I would honestly choose the large Cles since it also serves as a mini-wallet as well as a pretty charm. The Heart Purses are nothing more than a charm. But eh, whatever.

I would go for the large Cles. To be honest. But whatever you choose!

4. ^^ im actually not gonna put money into any of them... too precious to put dirty money in...lol j/k
    gonna use it as charm though...

5. okay buh bye money im going to southcoast to get something...
    thanks for opinions girls... ill post picture when I come back with something

6. You're welcome. :amuse: I cannot wait to see what you get. Take care.

7. Pomme