Needing Advice on Saffron Maggie Please!!!

Jan 29, 2009
Ok Ladies I need some advice on this one. I was looking at that beautiful saffron Maggie and that another forum member posted *thank you* !!! To me, the color reads more of a yellowish brown tan color..almost like those "tooled" leather bags we saw in the 60's? If it is that yellowish tan color I really want this bag and I will order it from Coach and have her shipped. What do you ladies think? I am thinking of Albany, NY Coach store tomorrow to look at the Graphite and Black Maggies but they are out of stock on the saffron :tdown: (store is almost 2 hrs away). Should I order the saffron online and hope that it is not Bright yellow, but that yellow tan color I am hoping or should I go with a safer color? In addition does anyone know the drop length on the Large Zoe Bags? Some sites I find say 9 inches and others say 14 I am trying to use this info to get an idea if that 9 inch drop on the Maggie will suit me. Thanks for reading and any information / input would be fantastic.

To me, it's a mustardy color. What I would suggest is to order it over the phone with your store directly (NOT the Jax #) and have it shipped to the store for pickup. Then when it comes, you get to see it in person and if you don't like it, you can return it there on the spot. Decide soon b/c it is selling out.

The Saffron Magie is a Mustard color and she is gorgeous... This is my current dream bag so my opion is a bit cloudy (lol) but the size is great even if a person is short like me and the color works for all seasons...

I love this bag....

Yes definitely not what it appears online....mustard truly is the best way to describe....a yellow brown mustard. I have even heard SAs call it mustard. Do you have stores near you that carry Coach? Macy's, Dillards etc? They may have it in stock there for you to see.

So I called around to the only other Coach store in the area at the Danbury Fair Mall in Connecticut. I ended up having them hold the Saffron until I had a chance to really look at her and decide. SHE IS BEAAAUTIFUL. You ladies were right she is not as yellow as pictured on the site, neither is the "cinnamon" as red. I will post pics tomorrow if I have time when it is light out but right now they would come out horrible. I love that she is very close in size to the large signature Zoe I had been carrying so I can fit everything in her. I am SOOO Excited!:yahoo: