Needing a good 'every day' tote. Advice on Either Tory Burch, Coach or whatever you recommend please!

Jordan91

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all,

I need a nice mid range leather tote. Nothing too fancy, just something I can use everyday and put my small laptop in. I've heard great reviews about the Tory Burch Perry tote and also coach. My budget is upto £400 ($500 usd)

Does anyone recommend these brands or any other brands?

Thanks everyone

Reactions: Mairaculi

Mairaculi

Sep 9, 2020
Sorry, can't help you out, so far I only had really cheap or really expensive totes. But good luck on your quest, I hope someone sees this and is able to help you!

Glttglam

May 22, 2016
Well I had great luck with the Coach Market tote. I had it for about 2 years and used it a lot and it held up well. No signs of wear or damage in those 2 years. I just sold it to buy something else. I’m not sure if they make it anymore, but it is similar in style to the Tory Burch Perry tote.

eunaddict

Attempting to be a #functionaladult
O.G.
Dec 11, 2008
Purseland <3
I'm currently using Everlane's Day Market Tote. It's a great, cheap(ish) leather workhorse; the finishing isn't that well done but it's super functional and that was what I was looking for.

Glttglam

May 22, 2016
Also, I‘m currently using a Tory Burch Robinson tote. It seems very roomy. It fits way more things than I usually carry and is lightweight. I really like it so far:smile:

968E022E-97B0-4C8F-9737-DAA4DCB52100.jpeg

jade

O.G.
Jan 15, 2006
Well I had great luck with the Coach Market tote. I had it for about 2 years and used it a lot and it held up well. No signs of wear or damage in those 2 years. I just sold it to buy something else. I’m not sure if they make it anymore, but it is similar in style to the Tory Burch Perry tote.
Same! Mine is like 6-7 years old and no issues at all. They have a similar but slightly different version now.

Reactions: Glttglam