Needb Help..What colour do I go for...?

Jun 13, 2006
Tia....I have got a choice of colours for a Gm Masai....Gold ,ebene ,potiron,black...which should I go for as its such a big bag i don't want to make a mistake and I cant see them in person as they are in another country...In birkins I have Bj ,rouge vif,chartruse,cyclamen,I have a tgm evelyn in black and a Jpg birkin in black,a victoria in potiron,kelly in black and gold....any ideas would really help as I would like to ring the store tomorrow with my decision....Leaning to gold but not sure....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...

birkin girl, the Masai I've seen were large....and I qualify that by saying, they were large to me as I generally do not prefer large bags. And, they are unstructured.

I love Potiron.....it's such a neutral go with so many colors.....Hermes shade. I am guessing the masai is a soft leather, such as clemence? Did the SA tell you??

By all means try to try the Masai GM on first. It's hit or miss IMHO. If the size is good for you, I would chose the gold beause you already have a TGM Evelyne.

Ebene sounds fantastic. And since it's large, maybe a dark color like ebene can hide it's size.

I thought ebene has been replaced by cafe. Good to know that it's still around. It's my favourite brown from Hermes.

Masai GM's are not popular here or int the Uk I think as I have never seen one...I am going to see if the store can email me pics....

I put a couple of pics of the GM in the styles reference thread.

Potiron and gold are just amazing in person. Best wishes with whatever color you chose :smile: