need your vote!

Ladies need your guidance here!
I'm sort of a newbie, own a blk day and blk mni which i find too small as a dinner bag so I am looking for something else. I'd like it to be nice for spring/summer not too wintery. AND have to be on budget so I found these preowned on the recommended sites. Sorry woldn't allow copy and paste so put in links.
I asked this question within another thread so pls excuse me if you already replied.
so hard without seeing in person!
Questions: are the silver and the gold bags too wintery?
what do you think of the condition of the distressed le marais gold?
is navy too close to black and any experience with that bijoux chain on the navy?

thanks so much!!

http://luxury.malleries.com/auth-chanel-07a-le-marais-light-gold-leather-flap-bag-i-25919-s-259.html

http://www.yoogiscloset.com/chanel-dark-navy-blue-quilted-lambskin-east-west-classic-flap-bag.aspx

http://luxury.malleries.com/chanel-lambskin-double-flap-bag-paris-limited-edition-i-27247-s-336.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190383983850&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Last edited:
wow the choices are so varied! but i'd have to say my fav is the gold marais flap. i had debated between that bag and the leo flap when they both came out. i find that color to be wearable year-round. it also looks pretty clean on the inside. this line was particularly distressed so i think you have to like that look or else you'd be disappointed. i love it personally.

so in order of preference from your list, i'd choose marais, then it's a tie between navy e/w and beige flap, followed in fourth place by the silver camera bag (i prefer the cam bag in matte finish). just my 2 cents!!

Among the four choices, the Le Marais is the most special one. It is a perfect bag for evening occasions (in term of size and look). However I have to admit that this color is seasonal (but metallic colors seem quite popular nowadays). My second option is the navy blue E/W. Though, navy blue leather is a bit closed to black. The third option is beige flap. (I am not a big fan of camera bag).

P.S : for the future reference, it is not suggested to start a new thread when you already asked these questions on your previous thread.

I asked this question within another thread so pls excuse me if you already replied.
[/URL]

I would go with either the navy blue E/W or the camera case as well- most versatile IMO (and I LOVE the bijoux chain on the navy E/W!). But the gold flap is very unique and eye-catching... It'd be perfect for special occasions.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 2.png
    2.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 3.png
    3.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 4.png
    4.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 135
navy...that camera case looks too casual for dinner and special events imo, but the gold is my second choice. silver/gold metallics are pretty much considered neutrals these days

Among the four choices, the Le Marais is the most special one. It is a perfect bag for evening occasions (in term of size and look). However I have to admit that this color is seasonal (but metallic colors seem quite popular nowadays). My second option is the navy blue E/W. Though, navy blue leather is a bit closed to black. The third option is beige flap. (I am not a big fan of camera bag).

P.S : for the future reference, it is not suggested to start a new thread when you already asked these questions on your previous thread.
suggestion noted; sorry I"m a newbie got over anxious, I was negotiating with the resellers at the same time.
Isnt the le marais a camera bag though?

thank you all so much!