Need Your Vote!!! Its between Gucci

Aug 2, 2006
Red and Green heart Joy Boston or a LV Azur speedy 30 or Neverfull Monogram MM

I am sure you guys know what both look like, if not I can post pics of course.

PLEASE GIVE me your HONEST opinion, I realize I am in the Gucci forum but I love a lot of designer handbags... gotta share the love, lol!!!
Thanks, Hugs :biggrin:

Red and Green heart Joy Boston or a LV Azur speedy 30 or Neverfull Monogram MM

I am sure you guys know what both look like, if not I can post pics of course.

PLEASE GIVE me your HONEST opinion, I realize I am in the Gucci forum but I love a lot of designer handbags... gotta share the love, lol!!!
Thanks, Hugs :biggrin:

i have the red/green joy boston bag. it's so adorable! :smile:

Definitely! :cloud9:

attachment.php

It's so refreshing to see this beauty in a sea of LVs :sunnies

Attachments

• Gucci Joy Boston 004 (Large).jpg
    Gucci Joy Boston 004 (Large).jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 346
Hmmm, if you're looking for something to use on a daily basis, I'd go with the Neverfull. Based on personal preference alone, I'd go with the hearts boston. I have it and love it, but I've used it maybe three times since I've had it.

I have the red/green heart boston.. I will go with the gucci without thinking.. since it will not have the same design again.. while the both of the LV are classic collection and you can always get it later on.. Go with Gucci boston!!

Definitely the red/green heart joy boston!! :love::love:
You will regret it if you dont. I know i did, and i opted for the joy boston lilac trim instead. If you can still get it, go for it!

Thanks for those who voted/posted. PLEASE... keep the votes coming as I am having a hard time deciding.

Does Gucci hold up good? Sorry to ask this here but I know you all will know and I dont have much experience with Gucci at all.
Thanks, Happy Holidays!!!

If you can get your hands on a red/green hearts boston then go for it! I wanted that bag all season when it first came out and quickly snatched it when it went on sale. It's such a great fun bag - I have the matching ballet flats & wristlet in this pattern as well.

But like BrooklynBAP mentioned, you'll probably get more use out of the LV NF in the long run.

Does Gucci hold up good? Sorry to ask this here but I know you all will know and I dont have much experience with Gucci at all.
Thanks, Happy Holidays!!!

I don't have the hearts joy boston but I do have the joy boston from the classic collection and they do hold up well (I treat my bags pretty roughly). I use my bostons as almost daily bags but if hand held satchels aren't your thing, then the LV NF. The NF would be a good throwaround bag to use in the long run (though it's not the best looking LV bag out there) unless if you're deciding only on appearance, then the hearts joy boston for sure.

Are you looking for a bag that can be used on a daily basis for work, school, etc.? Is a shoulder bag a top priority for you versus a hand held bag? If the answer to both of these two questions is "no", then I'd opt for the hearts Boston. Otherwise, I'd recommend the Davier Neverfull MM.