Need you suggestions, please!!

• Neverfull MM

• Batignolles

• Trevi PM

Results are only viewable after voting.

callyne18

O.G.
Sep 9, 2008
My hubby and I went to LV store last Saturday. I wasn't planning to buy anything but my hubby asked if I want another LV bag. In my surprised, I immediately answered "YES!" So, I looked around the store.. my eyes catched these 3 georgeous bags that is on my list.:nuts: First, the Neverfull MM; second, the Batignolles and lastly, the Trevi pm. I only need to choose 1 out of these 3 bags! Its hard to pick at that moment, so I suggested to ask for an advise first before buying which is the best.

Can you help me ladies to decide which one? :confused1: I like them all, but I only need to buy one for this quarter?! lolz.. coz I'm planning to buy another one (not LV though) for Christmas. :graucho:

Thank YOU so much!! :love:

Neverfull MM (love it in Damier) or 2nd Trevi (however I heard the opening on the PM is really tight) GL!

I love to have Damier, I think they're beautiful! Neverfull MM is one on my top list, trevi was just my another option. But when I was in LV store and tried the Trevi PM Damier on, OMG!! I so love it!! But then again, I'm still thinking which one.. :confused1:

Trevi ! It's such a fantastic looking bag, and really easy to carry since it can be dressy and casual, and is both a handheld and a shoulder bag ! :yes: