Need Your SPEEDY Opinions!

Which Speedy is my Speedy?

• Cerises Speedy 25: It's so darling and vintage.

• Damier Azur Speedy 30: It's so lovely and perfect for summer.

Results are only viewable after voting.

chloe.chloe

i want them all
O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
Hi everyone!

I am looking to get another Speedy. I already have a Damier Ebene 30 which I adore but most times I don't fill the entire bag so I thought I'd look into getting a 25, but I love the look of the 30.

So please help me decide between these two beauties.**

- Cerises 25
- Damier Azur 30

** Pros and cons welcome from owners.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
I voted for the azur, but do check out the epi speedys as well - i LOVE them!!! They are practically indistructable, and if you are looking for a summery one, the white epi is simply gorgeous! No vachetta-vorries on that one! The Epi 25s are also slightly bigger-looking than their real size, so its deceptively roomy while still beautiful!

chloe.chloe

i want them all
O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
^^ Thanks, MOWCAM! Does the white Epi have the ability to get dirty at all?? It sounds lovely!

nordia5

<3
Apr 11, 2008
I just don't like the cherise speedy at all! And I had the Azur and it's really cute! I was just afraid of getting it dirty, so I sold it. But I wish I had it now!

pixiedust82

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
i have the ivory epi 25 and i love it! it's such a nice creamy color and worry free! i worry so much more with the vachetta trimmings. :smile: never got it dirty and i've used it in all types of weather and events! but on here i voted the cerises speedy, i just think the cherries are so cute and they always get my full attention!

SpeedyLover

Dec 14, 2009
IL
it sounds like you consider pre loved since cerisses is no longer available..
in this case... i would suggest red epi 25. i was sad i did not get one while i could.

T-Girl

Ahhhh...I'm falling!
May 7, 2008
^Ooooh, the red epi sounds gorgeous!^ :love: I vote for that too if it was in the poll.

chloe.chloe

i want them all
O.G.
Jun 10, 2008
Okay, so red and ivory Epi are also in the running! I have to be honest, I've never even considered Epi before but now I'm super excited to look at them tonight when I head to the boutique :yahoo:

19flowers

O.G.
Apr 25, 2008
USA
If you love the Cerises Speedy and can find one in great condition, I'd get that one -- you can get the Azur later.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
^^ Thanks, MOWCAM! Does the white Epi have the ability to get dirty at all?? It sounds lovely!
Im sure it has the ability, if you really TRIED to.... but it is super sturdy, and REALLY easy to clean,, so unless you try your damndest to soil it with all means availiable, including rubbing saffron and blueberries on it, it should remiain clean and white and all nice for years and years!

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
Okay, so red and ivory Epi are also in the running! I have to be honest, I've never even considered Epi before but now I'm super excited to look at them tonight when I head to the boutique :yahoo:
Check out the Epi club thread, you will see MANY tempting epi speedys in there!!!!