~~Need your opnions TPFers!! 3 Speedies or 1 Vernis Alma MM

Should I get...

• 3 Speedies: mono 25, azur 30 & ebony 30

• 1 Vernis Alma MM in Pop Rose

Results are only viewable after voting.
You ladies are great:woohoo:! I guess I forgot to mention a little detail about me...I only like satchels...that is why I have such a deep love:love: for speedies & almas. That is really the only style of bag that I like with LV:drool:. I am really not a "tote" gal :tdown:....so I would never buy a "Neverfull" for example:tdown:...but I do appreciate your suggestions :happydance:. Keep them coming!!!:woohoo:

Definitely the Speedies! I'm not a big fan of the Alma (don't like the hard bottom) or Vernis bags (though I do like Vernis wallets!). I have 2 speedies (Mono & Red Epi) which I've had for years, and I adore them! I had an Alma a long time ago but sold it.

orinoco had a good suggestion - maybe 2 speedies (I would go with Mono & Damier Ebene) and a wallet?

Let us know what you decide!

Definitely the Speedies! I'm not a big fan of the Alma (don't like the hard bottom) or Vernis bags (though I do like Vernis wallets!). I have 2 speedies (Mono & Red Epi) which I've had for years, and I adore them! I had an Alma a long time ago but sold it.

orinoco had a good suggestion - maybe 2 speedies (I would go with Mono & Damier Ebene) and a wallet?

Let us know what you decide!
Will do!

I have the violette Alma MM and I also have Speedies so I can empathize with how you are conflicted with getting your vernis Alma MM or to add more Speedy bags to your collection. From what I experienced, I found that it was best to "answer" the biggest voice in your head first. lol Which bag is screaming at you the loudest? Which sets your heart afire and will give you that ultimate handbag high?

Getting three Speedies sounds wonderful (who wouldn't want more?), but since you have the money now to purchase the Alma and if this is the bag that is calling out your name the loudest, then by all means, you would feel better getting the Alma first.

The other Speedies are easier to save for since they don't cost as much.

Good luck with your decision!

I have the violette Alma MM and I also have Speedies so I can empathize with how you are conflicted with getting your vernis Alma MM or to add more Speedy bags to your collection. From what I experienced, I found that it was best to "answer" the biggest voice in your head first. lol Which bag is screaming at you the loudest? Which sets your heart afire and will give you that ultimate handbag high?

Getting three Speedies sounds wonderful (who wouldn't want more?), but since you have the money now to purchase the Alma and if this is the bag that is calling out your name the loudest, then by all means, you would feel better getting the Alma first.

The other Speedies are easier to save for since they don't cost as much.

Good luck with your decision!
Thanks Pursenut911!!