Need your opinons asap!!!

moe

Jan 10, 2006
I'm thinking of getting the Chloe paddington large tote in a light blue color, put the lock on this paddington looks tarnished and the store had 2 and they were both the same. I think its the look? is that true?
whats do you feel about this purse anyways? love it hate it? its $1900

Attachments

• paddy.jpg
    paddy.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 65
Tarnished? Do you mean the color is like a bronzey-gold instead of a straight up gold? That's how it's supposed to be (in case you haven't seen a Paddy IRL before) but I'm not sure if that's what you mean. What store was this from?

Ohh.. you're talking about the Mousse color with the silver lock. I do know what you mean, it looks..... tarnished? lol I always noticed it in pics and then I saw the bag IRL on Sunday and it looks that way too. I would guess that it's intentional since every pic I've seen looks that way.

i sure did but this bag is very casual looking so i want it to be a darker color so i don't mind getting it dirty....... but back to the lock issue??? i've never seen paddingtons before this is my first time is it suppose to look a little used?? not a shiny new silver?

look closely at this lock. you see it looks like theres water stains on the lock or something?? thats what i ment.

Attachments

• silverlock.jpg
    silverlock.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 74
moe said:
look closely at this lock. you see it looks like theres water stains on the lock or something?? thats what i ment.

yup it's supposed to look like that (water stains on the metal) .......they want to make it look antique-ish......

now my second question will be... what season is this bag from? they one i'm eyeing is a light blue i think it might be called jean but not sure and it has that water stained lock hardware.

The jeans moyen was an early spring color and has the brass lock. The mousse (which some people see as a light blue grey, others as a green grey) has the silver lock. Mine has the spotting, too...it looks like stainless steel to me, almost. I believe it is supposed to be that way.

ETenebris said:
The jeans moyen was an early spring color and has the brass lock. The mousse (which some people see as a light blue grey, others as a green grey) has the silver lock. Mine has the spotting, too...it looks like stainless steel to me, almost. I believe it is supposed to be that way.
thanks i assume its the mousse color then. so what season is this color from? is it still new or older?