Need your opinons asap!!!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm thinking of getting the Chloe paddington large tote in a light blue color, put the lock on this paddington looks tarnished and the store had 2 and they were both the same. I think its the look? is that true?
    whats do you feel about this purse anyways? love it hate it? its $1900

paddy.jpg
  2. Tarnished? Do you mean the color is like a bronzey-gold instead of a straight up gold? That's how it's supposed to be (in case you haven't seen a Paddy IRL before) but I'm not sure if that's what you mean. What store was this from?

3. its silver not gold i saw the gold locks too and its fine but the silver looks dirty.

4. I definitely don't hate, it is beautiful. If you like large bags, like I do go for it! I'm not a White/Ivory kind of bag person but, did you see this one available at Neimans :love: ?!
    [​IMG]

5. Ohh.. you're talking about the Mousse color with the silver lock. I do know what you mean, it looks..... tarnished? lol I always noticed it in pics and then I saw the bag IRL on Sunday and it looks that way too. I would guess that it's intentional since every pic I've seen looks that way.

6. i sure did but this bag is very casual looking so i want it to be a darker color so i don't mind getting it dirty....... but back to the lock issue??? i've never seen paddingtons before this is my first time is it suppose to look a little used?? not a shiny new silver?

7. look closely at this lock. you see it looks like theres water stains on the lock or something?? thats what i ment.

silverlock.jpg
  8. yup it's supposed to look like that (water stains on the metal) .......they want to make it look antique-ish......

9. I saw that bag in Nordstroms and it is so big and makes such a bold statement....I love it!

10. now my second question will be... what season is this bag from? they one i'm eyeing is a light blue i think it might be called jean but not sure and it has that water stained lock hardware.

11. Jeans moyen would be spring 06? I think..

But doesn't that have the brass hardware, not silver?

12. I think the blue jeans color is great for that style. I'm not a big fan of it in whiskey. I think it's a bit much but for the blue or blanc, I think it is very lovely.

13. The jeans moyen was an early spring color and has the brass lock. The mousse (which some people see as a light blue grey, others as a green grey) has the silver lock. Mine has the spotting, too...it looks like stainless steel to me, almost. I believe it is supposed to be that way.

14. I only saw the black one in Nordstrom today. Did you see any other color available for this paddy shopping tote? If so, may I ask which Nordstrom is? Thanks a lot;)

15. thanks i assume its the mousse color then. so what season is this color from? is it still new or older?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice