NEED YOUR OPINIONS...QUICK! (LV VIVIENNE or POCHETTE METIS EMP)

Pearlicious02

Mar 16, 2015
Hi everyone!
I am about to make another LV purchase is less than 6 hours and I'm currently super undecided. I don't know if I should get the new LV Vivienne or the LV Pochette Metis Empreinte.
These are the 2 bags...
lv pochette metis.jpg LV Vivienne.jpg
I already own the Pochette Metis in Monogram Canvas and it is my MOST FAVOURITE LV BAG of all time especially for travelling. The empreinte version of the Pochette Metis is so delicious in the Noir....
So, what do you all think? Please help me decide :angel::confused1::shocked:

Reactions: MarLoLV
Both are lovely and you can't go wrong but in my opinion it is the PM easily - I saw both in store yesterday and picked the noir PM, I didn't even consider the Vivienne, I just loved the PM so much. Better size and I like the design better. And you already know what a great bag it is given you have the mono. I don't think that owning the mono PM should preclude you from acquiring the noir as they are very very different bags.

Reactions: young breezy
Both are lovely and you can't go wrong but in my opinion it is the PM easily - I saw both in store yesterday and picked the noir PM, I didn't even consider the Vivienne, I just loved the PM so much. Better size and I like the design better. And you already know what a great bag it is given you have the mono. I don't think that owning the mono PM should preclude you from acquiring the noir as they are very very different bags.
[emoji13] totally digging the part when you said the mono PM and the emp PM are "very very different bags" hehehehe

I also have the PM in mono and also love this bag. And I'm also loving this beautiful new Vivienne but in the khaki. I would choose the Vivienne. I'm one who has had the cracking glaze and even wore off in the area where the strap attachment rubs perfectly on the flap. Since it's the same design as the mono and no doubt will rub in the same spot on the new emp version I'm not excited about it like everyone else. They did send my PM out and they did reglaze it for free, but it's a design flaw. I'm enjoying seeing everyone else's new emp PM, but the Vivienne has really caught my attention. It's chic yet dressy. To me, seeing it on a few others, it just sits so perfectly either crossbody or on the shoulder. It's just so gorgeous!! Love the luxurious soft leather, the interior, the soft rounded corners, that it also has an adjustable strap, and it's so feminine. It is more than the emp PM, but I feel the craftsmanship on the vivienne and the difference in the leathers would be worth it. Good luck deciding!

I also have the PM in mono and also love this bag. And I'm also loving this beautiful new Vivienne but in the khaki. I would choose the Vivienne. I'm one who has had the cracking glaze and even wore off in the area where the strap attachment rubs perfectly on the flap. Since it's the same design as the mono and no doubt will rub in the same spot on the new emp version I'm not excited about it like everyone else. They did send my PM out and they did reglaze it for free, but it's a design flaw. I'm enjoying seeing everyone else's new emp PM, but the Vivienne has really caught my attention. It's chic yet dressy. To me, seeing it on a few others, it just sits so perfectly either crossbody or on the shoulder. It's just so gorgeous!! Love the luxurious soft leather, the interior, the soft rounded corners, that it also has an adjustable strap, and it's so feminine. It is more than the emp PM, but I feel the craftsmanship on the vivienne and the difference in the leathers would be worth it. Good luck deciding!
Yes the khaki Vivienne is what I would get if I got it! Haiz.... decisions!