Need your opinions please Palermo or Stresa GM

DB2329

Apr 14, 2009
Ok Ladies!

After years of saving up...I am finally taking the plunge for my first Louis Vuitton :yahoo:I have narrowed it down to two bags both in the monogram collection: Palermo GM or Stresa GM.

Need your advice please! This will be a commuter / school bag. What do you ladies like / hate about these two? Which one would you rec.?

I'm really no help because this will be my first LV bag as well, but I'm going with the Palermo GM because I like the cross body option and the shape better. I think it looks really great too.

I think you will need the space and crossbody option so I would go for the Palermo GM! BTW, I have the Palermo PM and it is already so spacious. I like the Stresa too but I'm too OC to handle the vachetta flap on the middle....I feel that much care needs to be taken to maintain the condition of that flap which you might not be able to do when you're too in a hurry to care kwim?

I have the Palermo GM and Love it dearly............its a wonderful bag !
Very spacious , love the cross body strap, the shoulder straps are very thick and comfortable, plus its looks fabulous !