Need your opinions on the Beauborg

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Yesterday morning, I decided to put myself on the waitlist for the Beauborg in Monogram since it is the most masculine looking tote LV has to offer. After checking and rechecking it on the Japanese LV website, I am beginning to have doubts with its open top. The bag looks awesome considering the fact that there is no vachetta for me to worry about; besides, I need an everyday tote for work since I work with kids and teens. Should I go for it or not? Thanks.

What's nice about this bag besides not having to worry about pesky vachetta is that if you need a secured compartment, there is the side with the zipper that can hold your valuables, as well as an "easy to grab" side. I think it's great how LV is doing more and more styles sans VVN.....

I am the opposite, since I like LVs with the vache leather and I believe the Beaubourg has a tad bit of it running along the handles. With that said, I think it's a great tote that can handle a lot because it expands a bit and could take the rigours of everyday life. I would suggest you wait to see it in person to decide. No harm being on the waitlist.

Longchamp bought a Beauborg. She has quite a few pic on her thread.

The tote has a zipper compartment on top. There is vachetta lined on both sides of the straps too.

Since it'll be on your shoulder with your arm hanging over it, you don't really have to worry about it being open topped ! :yes:

I can't wait to get one ! :graucho:

In my HONEST opinion... if you work around teens that aren't trustworthy... then I wouldn't worry about an open top... I have walked alllll over many a city with my Mikey Tote... and the thing is HUGE and is open top, and I have never had a problem...

On the otherhand... this is the most blah looking bag LV has offered since the looping bags... lol I am not drawn to it whatsoever

Actually it does have a bit of vachetta running down the sides of the straps, but I digress. I love the vertical style and all the pockets, but I do wish it were a little larger. Other than that, I think it's a great bag and I'd definitely be getting one but I absolutely do NOT need any more totes :upsidedown: