• Mono Galliera PM and Azur Speedy 30

• Mono Galliera PM and Azur Neverfull MM

• Azur Galliera PM and Damier Ebene Speedy 30

• Azur Galliera PM and Damier Ebene Neverfull MM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Olya6070

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
I am thinking of getting another LV bag and am trying to decide what to get first. I really love Galliera PM. Also, I want to have another Speedy and something in Azur. So what should I get:

~ Mono Galliera PM and Azur Speedy 30
~ Azur Galliera PM and Damier Ebene Speedy 30
~ Azur Galliera PM and Damier Ebene Neverfull MM

I think that I prefer the Azur Galliera PM, but I am scared that it will get dirty and have all sorts of color transfers and it is more expensive than a Speedy or Neverfull. Would Mono Galliera be a better option or should I go ahead and get the Azur Galliera?

I already have Mono Speedy 30, Trevi PM and Mono Eva.

Well, need your suggestions/opinions please.

How tall are you? I am 5'1 and the galliera pm azur is perfect since it doesn't hit my jeans when it's on my shoulder. Mono or azur, you can't go wrong!

I vote for Azur Galliera PM and Damier Ebene Speedy 30

Azur is a great color and its high maintenance but its worth it.Azur speedy is a handheld bag so there is a good chance that the handles can get dirty and also i have seen people placing them on the counters and so there is a good chance for the bottom of the bag to get dirty quickly as there are no bottom studs.As Gallieras is a shoulder bag these issues will not be there. It is just my opinion.

I chose Mono Galliera and Azur Speedy 30 because I prefer the Galliera in Mono better and I don't own a Azur Speedy (I have the Mono, Ebene, and Epi kinds) and it looks nice when you carry it out on your arm.

Good luck! :tup: