Need your opinions, I have a little delima...

dotnative

O.G.
Jun 15, 2006
I bought what I thought was a speedy 25 from Poupetteluxe site and when I received the bag yesterday it was speedy 30. The bag is in great condition it has a light patina. The seller is willing to give me a refund since the description in the auction was wrong. But I not sure if I want to return it because it was a good price and the bag is in such good shape. What should I do?:shrugs:

Hmmm. That IS a dilemma. If you got a pretty good price and you don't mind the size I say keep it.

Or you could sell it and buy a new 25 from the boutique. :idea:

dotnative said:
I bought what I thoght was a speedy 25 from Poupetteluxe site and when I received the bag yesterday it was speedy 30. The bag is in great condition it has light patina. The seller is willing to give me a refund since the discription in the auction was wrong. But I not sure if I want to return it because it was a good price and the bag is in such good shape. What should I do?:shrugs:

keep the bag you'll be happier with the 30:smile:

Keep it! Is the seller asking you for more money?
It's their mistake, not yours, so if you like it then I don't see a problem with you keeping it. I wish I had your dilemma...LOL.