Need your opinions again please!

Feb 8, 2009
Hello Again-

So I just bought a Totally MM in monogram and I love it so much that I want to get the DE one also. I don't care if anyone thinks it looks like a diaper bag.... I personally don't and find that it works amazingly for my lifestyle.

So my question is, should I sell my neverfull mm DE to fund it or just keep saving for it? I feel like if I had the Totally in DE, my neverfull mm wouldn't get any use. Anyone have both and use them for different purposes?

Bagsforlife

Mar 11, 2012
United Kingdom
I would say keep saving for Totally DE. I've got them both and use them for different purpose. I used my totally DE pm for work which I prefer that it had a zipper and feel more secure and NF when I travel or shopping.

lvoe nyc

Mar 25, 2013
I would keep it until you have the Totally and wait to see which one you end up using more. If you miss the neverfull it will be pricey to buy back.

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
Save! I have both the NF and Totally but my NF is Azur and my Totally is DE. They serve different purposes!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

balen.girl

i.love.bags
Aug 24, 2010
Down Under
I love totally and it does not look like diaper bag. The outside pocket is very functional for me. I dont have to dig my bag to search for my phone.
I will suggest you to sell your neverfull DE. Strap in totally DE is much more comfortable. They both look similar, i dont see the reason why must have 2 similar DE bag.
Good luck on deciding..

Feb 8, 2009
I love totally and it does not look like diaper bag. The outside pocket is very functional for me. I dont have to dig my bag to search for my phone.
I will suggest you to sell your neverfull DE. Strap in totally DE is much more comfortable. They both look similar, i dont see the reason why must have 2 similar DE bag.
Good luck on deciding..
I TOTALLY agree. I am absolutely in love with the outside pockets cause I don't have to dig for my phone or keys anymore and I don't see the point in having 2 similar DE totes.

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
I TOTALLY agree. I am absolutely in love with the outside pockets cause I don't have to dig for my phone or keys anymore and I don't see the point in having 2 similar DE totes.

Then you answered your own question.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum