need your opinion

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I clicked on the link but did not see any fendi bags...

2. ok sorry girls as the picture is not showing up. its the mia leather flap bag

3. cant see the linkk...

4. :tup::tup:This one? If so, I like

Attached Files:

• mia.jpg
      mia.jpg
      File size:
      13.9 KB
      Views:
  5. yes this the one in black. thanks for the picture

6. its really nice i saw it in the boutique its also classic style that gonna stay for a long time so why not :biggrin:

7. sooo pretty!!!!

8. The MIA is a beautiful bag, nice choice. are you looking for all leather or do you want the Zucca Print?

9. i am planning to get the all leather in black

10. oh i love it. it's very feminine All Black leather will be lovely. :cloud9::heart:

11. I love it, it is a beautiful bag.

12. Love, that's my favorite color for bags too!

13. Yup, a great bag choice for many reasons especially becuase the styling is great (classic, but not dated) so it will always look good, and black goes with everything. Enjoy it, I'm sure you will for a long time!