Need your opinion

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey all,
    Wondering if I could pls. get your opinion on these bags. Like it? Hate it?

Thanks in advance!

B14466_A.jpg B14782_A.jpg B14986_A.jpg
  2. The first one I like best, I like the hardware on it. The second is nice, the third one I don't like at all.

3. Don't like the 3rd one; 2nd is ok. I've seen the first one in the Cole-Haan store and I really liked it. It's a nice size without being too large and the color is better in person. My niece wants one in dark brown.

4. same here.:yes:

5. Love the first one. The other two aren't quite my thing.

6. I like the first one the best. It looks easy to use and has a nice tailored look. The third one has a mix of materials that I'm not a fan of. And I don't like how the second one has that paperbag rumpled together with a drawstring look.

7. The first one looks great! I like the others also but would want to see them IRL before making a decision. It's always so hard to tell from a picture.

8. Ditto on the first one.

9. I like the first one but I don't care for the second and third ones.

10. not crazy about all of them...

11. not crazy about all of them...

12. I like the style of the first one but not the color.

13. the first one looks nice

14. I like the first two...and out of those two, I think the second one is cuter.

15. I like the first one, but in a different color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice