Need your opinion - What outfits would look good with these black boots?

carlarp

Sep 3, 2007
Hi All,

I saw these Sergio Rossi boots and think they are pretty, but I am not sure what would look good with them if I found & bought a pair of the ones pictured.

First, what is your opinion on the boots?

Second, would these look best with skirts (knee length or calf length - maybe with a side slit?) or for wearing over jeans, or maybe with a sweater dress that hits above the knee? Any cute tops you would suggest with the skirts or jeans? (please provide links to bottoms or tops) so I can see the outfit. I just want to get some ideas.

Here is a link to the boots:
http://i13.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/28/fe/64d5_1.JPG

Thanks for your help!

Well l think you have a good idea, l would not wear with calf length, as the boot is to be seen...my friend wear's thick tights and shorts, which looks good, if they turn over then jeans would be good skinny...Def shorter woollen dress's sorry no pics :smile:

What outfits(s) do my Italian black dress boots look the best with?

Hi,

I thought I would take a try to see what I had in my closet that could go well my black Sergio Rossi Italian dress boots as shown in the picture. I have labeled some outfits from A to E.

The skirts hit at the knee or slightly below to cover slightly the tops of the boots up. Any suggestions to improvements with the outfits on accessories to accentuate the outfit with the boots? or an entirely different outfit altogether? What are your thoughts on the outfits with the boots? Tell me which outfit(s) you like with the boots (A through E) and why? and if possible, how I could improve the outfit with the boots.

On picture E, I would wear the boots over my skinny jeans.

Here is the picture I put together. Click on the pic to enlarge it.

I am trying to find some nice colors and combinations to go with - but I am unsure what looks the best. I am 28 yrs old but I tend to like wearing these more dressy if posssible.

myoutfitsforsergiobootsti7.jpg

Thanks!!

What outfits(s) do my Italian black dress boots look the best with?

Hi,

I thought I would take a try to see what I had in my closet that could go well my black slightly over the knee Sergio Rossi Italian dress boots as shown in the picture. I have labeled some outfits from A to E.

The skirts hit at the knee or slightly below to cover slightly the tops of the boots up. Any suggestions to improvements with the outfits on accessories to accentuate the outfit with the boots? or an entirely different outfit altogether? What are your thoughts on the outfits with the boots? Tell me which outfit(s) you like with the boots (A through E) and why? and if possible, how I could improve the outfit with the boots.

On picture E, I would wear the boots over my skinny jeans.

Here is the picture I put together.

I am trying to find some nice colors and combinations to go with - but I am unsure what looks the best. I am 28 yrs old but I tend to like wearing these more dressy if posssible.

myoutfitsforsergiobootsti7.jpg

Thanks!!

Why is it a duplicate thread when it is in two seperate forums? I can see it as a duplicate if I asked it twice or in varation within the same forum. Otherwise, I am just trying to get an opinion from those who may not read the Wardrobe forum area.

hi!

You started this same exact thread 3 times. . . we don't allow duplicates.
I merged tham all together and chose the Wardrobe as you're asking for help w/ choosing apparel.