need your opinion please

images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/435/4196/0443541969427/0443541969427R_300x400.jpg

images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/435/4196/0443541969427/0443541969427R_CBLACK_300x400.jpg

i have always wanted a mini bag, but I had been looking inot the Chanel WOC, but never pulled the trigger... i love this classy look... and the fact that it is so much cheaper that the Chanel... but they are no pockets inside.. i have not seen in it in person... so .. tell me what you think! thank you...

i guess the pics are not showing.. it is on the saks weebsite and it is called "Salvatore Ferragamo Mini Bow Bag" and this is the dercription: A demure flap-front silhouette crafted from rich leather, adorned with a chain strap and petite grosgrain bow.
Shoulder strap, 23" drop
Flap and snap closure
One inside open pocket
Fully lined
7"W X 5"H X 1¾"D
Made in Italy

Thank you isabellam for your input, but i was actually thinking of it as an every day bag, not quite of a simply evening bag. it striked me as dressing up and down type of a bag... just like the "chanel wallet on chain".
again thank you...

ok now here is my dilema... apart from being interested in that particular Ferragamo Mini Bow bag, i am also eyeing this MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Classic Q - Little Ukita' Convertible Crossbody Bag in deep military olive green (Moss color). which one shouldi pick? I am a hige fan aFerragamo, and well aware of the leather quality but i only have onenylon colorful bag by Marc Jacobs... so, nottoosure of their leather.
Can i actually compare the 2? is one of better quality than the other? please let me know. thank you.

Have the Classic Q hillier hobo and reckon that the leather, whilst soft is rather durable.
Don't reckon that the 2 are comparable eg the Marc one is made in China, and the mini bow bag is "dressier"....

Decision made ek997. Thank you. I just wished ferragamo would make a dark military green bag already! I really love that color, and after examining the MBMJ made in china bag, it is a no no. I remember reading in one of the post, when bying quality, be snob about as it will last you for many many many many many years to come; and that is exactly what Ferragamo is:yes:
Thank you all for your advice:ty:
PS: although, I have to admit that i do own a MBMJ Nylon pretty lil tote with a colorful design on it and it is really cute for a nylon bag:smile: