Need your opinion on this Marc Jacobs purse please

1. mjnew1.JPG
  2. I think it's cute, what don't you like about it? I am not a big fan of the chain handles, but I like the kiss-lock top and quilted look.

3. I like it ... it's the mini version of the stam. It all depends on what you plan on using it for. It's very cute!

4. I don't know why... but I like it! It's weird because I don't like that leather color and style on the Stam at all, but in this style, it looks to work very well!

On a separate note though, if you don't love it, then I wouldn't keep it. Don't try to force yourself to love the bag, because like any relationship, it rarely happens. But if you think there may be a chance that you will grow to appreciate it and money is not an issue, then I would keep it. If not, there are many other bags there that need a loving home! :biggrin:

5. It is a cute bag! However, I prefer the gold one. If you're still unsure by tomorrow, I'd return it.

6. I'm not a fan of this particular MJ ... sorry.

7. I have it in Violet and love it. I use mine only at night since it's smaller than I like for daytime.

But I always return unless I'm 100%.

8. It's pretty. What are you unsure about?

9. Personally, I think it's incredibly cute, but if you're having doubts, return it.

10. I like the bag. I like the one you have better than the one on the NM site. Thats not a good color IMO on the site.

11. ooh! I'd love one of those! I say keep it. I like the black too cause it won't get dirty as easily.
    Cheers, Carolyn

12. Girl, I would keep it. It's an MJ Stam! I would love to have one. It's a beauty :love: ...

13. I think if you're not in love w/ it, return it & wait for something you're dying for. By then, you may have even saved some money to splurge a little!

14. It's very cute and attractive--a great alternative to the Stam. But if you're on the fence--I'd recommend that you take it back.

15. It's very cute, but I agree with other people that if you are unsure, you should probably take it back. It's a lot of money (around $795, right), and you can definitely get something better or more functional.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice