Need Your Opinion On The First Mj Purchase

Orchidlady

O.G.
Jan 13, 2008
Hello ladies,

I'm not very familiar with MJ nor was really into the designer brand until recently when I was shopping at NM, I saw this really beautiful S/S 08 Elise Satchel in bright blue. I'm thinking of getting it this week but first I would like to know what are your opinions of it. Please chip in your comments, that will be really helpful. Thanks ladies!!!

P.S. I wasn't able to find a picture of the exact bag but was able to find the style on one (top left) and the color on the other (bottom right), just to give you an idea. (Pictures borrowed from the Reference thread).

feb10.jpg
feb11.jpg

Nice! That's the patent Elise. The bright blue is such a neat color for the spring. i really like it. Did you try on the Elise? I think it's an arm bag. I dont think it fits over the shoulder.. also, if you end up getting it, put all of your stuff inside and sit it flat on a table before you cut the tags. My friend has a Patchwork metallic Elise that sags between where the handles meet, and I'm not sure whether this would be an issue for the S/S patent versions...

^ that's so weird. must be that the metallic leather is softer or thinner. there's no sagging with my classic soft calf venetia at all. it's so structured that i doubt i could get it to sag even if i stuffed the bag to max capacity.

^ that's so weird. must be that the metallic leather is softer or thinner. there's no sagging with my classic soft calf venetia at all. it's so structured that i doubt i could get it to sag even if i stuffed the bag to max capacity.

yea, it is weird. I don't think it's that bad though, but must be just the PW Elise cuz my PW venetia doesnt sag either.