Need your opinion on my next purchase

djburgh

Oct 5, 2006
Each year I try to buy one handbag and one accessory. I purchased my Totally MM this summer (which I love). Next on my list is an accessory. I can not decide between the Milla Clutch MM or the Vernis Small Ring Agenda in either Amarante or Pomme. HELP.... Please let me know what you would choose and why. I give alot of thought to my purchases so that I don't regret it later and your opinions help alot!

What's your accessories collection like? Looking at the 2 choices, I'll say Milla Clutch MM but if you don't have an agenda, then I'll choose the agenda in Pomme.

I think the agenda, unless as Lee said you already have one. Pomme and Amarante are both gorgeous Vernis colours and personally I only got my agenda recently and I have been using it every day, even more than I thought I would, so it's a really great investment. Good luck deciding!

I would get the pomme agenda myself since I just heard that the color is about to be discontinued (:

But if the only lv you have is the totally, I would say "go with the mila clutch". The clutch is in a higher rank for me comparing to agendas..

clutch! i normally use my iPhone for my scheduling & note needs. ppl still love them but i dont see the appeal of agendas. the clutch is more practical IMHO. good luck deciding!

I love the look of clutches, but I know I would never use one, as I like to carry more stuff than it allows. An agenda, on the other hand, is something I will use (can you tell I just bought one? ha.)

But if you will use a little purse, I think you are getting more for your money with the clutch. Good luck. It's not an easy decision as all of the choices are so pretty!