Need your opinion on my next purchase

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Each year I try to buy one handbag and one accessory. I purchased my Totally MM this summer (which I love). Next on my list is an accessory. I can not decide between the Milla Clutch MM or the Vernis Small Ring Agenda in either Amarante or Pomme. HELP.... Please let me know what you would choose and why. I give alot of thought to my purchases so that I don't regret it later and your opinions help alot!

2. What's your accessories collection like? Looking at the 2 choices, I'll say Milla Clutch MM but if you don't have an agenda, then I'll choose the agenda in Pomme.

3. I think the agenda, unless as Lee said you already have one. Pomme and Amarante are both gorgeous Vernis colours and personally I only got my agenda recently and I have been using it every day, even more than I thought I would, so it's a really great investment. Good luck deciding!

4. I would get the pomme agenda myself since I just heard that the color is about to be discontinued (:

But if the only lv you have is the totally, I would say "go with the mila clutch". The clutch is in a higher rank for me comparing to agendas..

5. ITA!:nuts:

6. I agree too! I love Pomme, but a clutch is better

7. clutch! i normally use my iPhone for my scheduling & note needs. ppl still love them but i dont see the appeal of agendas. the clutch is more practical IMHO. good luck deciding!

8. Milla clutch.

9. I vote for the Milla clutch so you will have something cute and fun for the evenings.

10. both

11. I have both - the Milla and the Agenda - and I have to say I use my Milla way more than I do the agenda. So my vote goes to Milla Clutch.

Good luck with your decision!

12. I have 2 millas and use them very often. Imo agendas are passe.

13. Milla clutch! Much more versatile!

14. I love the look of clutches, but I know I would never use one, as I like to carry more stuff than it allows. An agenda, on the other hand, is something I will use (can you tell I just bought one? ha.)

But if you will use a little purse, I think you are getting more for your money with the clutch. Good luck. It's not an easy decision as all of the choices are so pretty!

15. Milla.