need your opinion on my new fendi bag

MidNiteSun

O.G.
Mar 4, 2009
hi everyone,

i need your opinion on this. i'm kind of new here (fendi). i just bought a fendi baby spy bag from nm. it's not here yet but now im having 2nd thought. it's all leather in cognac color. im not sure if i should exchange it for a large spy bag or a peek-a-boo one. is the baby spy too small for me? im only 5'2 and 115 lbs. tia!!!

Have the peekaboo and love it! Have never had a spy as the peekaboo is my first fendi. It truly is a great bag.

What kind of bag are you wanting or do you like????

i like the cognac large spy or a creme color peek-a-boo in medium. the peek-a-boo is gorgeous. i was thinking about buying that but my sa talked me into buying a baby spy. now im having doubt.

iriscole -you're right. i wanted the big spy but thought it was too big for me. im short. i might have to exchange it. does anyone have the baby spy bag? not the one with zipper...but the smaller version of spy bag. do u like it? is it too small? thxn

I don't have any baby spy bags, but I love.love the big Spy -- every time I pick it up, I feel happier :biggrin: I also don't think this is a bag that would overwhelm a smaller frame -- it's larger than a baby spy, but it's not gigantic.

thanks Candyny. i tried it at the Fendi boutique & I thought it was big for me. But I just can't help wanting it bcuz of the style. I just love it. :smile: Do you gals know if Fendi spy will ever go on sale? Thanks.

hi everyone,

i need your opinion on this. i'm kind of new here (fendi). i just bought a fendi baby spy bag from nm. it's not here yet but now im having 2nd thought. it's all leather in cognac color. im not sure if i should exchange it for a large spy bag or a peek-a-boo one. is the baby spy too small for me? im only 5'2 and 115 lbs. tia!!!

See how you feel about it when it arrives. It depends on how you intend to use the bag. I'm 5'5 and 110 lbs and prefer the larger spy. But I am use it as an every day bag, and do a lot of walking in NYC and sometimes need to carry more. What's the price difference? If it's not that much, and you're having second thoughts, it's worth a few hundred dollars to get the bigger size.

See how you feel about it when it arrives. It depends on how you intend to use the bag. I'm 5'5 and 110 lbs and prefer the larger spy. But I am use it as an every day bag, and do a lot of walking in NYC and sometimes need to carry more. What's the price difference? If it's not that much, and you're having second thoughts, it's worth a few hundred dollars to get the bigger size.

Do you carry your Spy on a regular basis? I envy that! I wish I could carry mine more often but I don't because the leather is so fragile and seems to rub so easily.