Need your opinon on Garden Party 30 or 36

candyapple15

Jun 21, 2015
hi ladies, i am a newbie of hermes and am going to start with garden party for my work bag but it's real difficult to decide on the size. GP 30 is a slightly small for my daily stuff but 36 seems a bit too big. so i need your opinion to decide which size should i choose. fyi i am 5.3' Asian 128lb, my work clothes are usually from zara, h&m....smart casual style. appreciate your help. many thanks.

I'm also about your size. I had a 30 and sold it. The size was nice but it was primarily hand carry and that drove me crazy. I may get a 36 and do no think it will be too big but not sure yet

I have a 36 and love it to bits even though I cannot carry big Ks or Bs. Im 5'6 and 110 pounds and love it fits on my shoulders.

Sent from my LG-H820 using PurseForum mobile app

I can't recommend the 36 enough (after years of 'thinking about it'). It is a big bag but not too big looking when all popped-up. 30 is actually much smaller, a cute handbag perhaps.

Height is not always the determining factor, people's frames, build and shape, even chosen footwear also determine, for example an hourglass figure looks better with a more defined, smaller bag even if fairly tall and voluptuous.

It depends if you are looking for tote bag style or more handbag. carrying work papers or more just essentials? you said work bag so I am thinking 36 for all you might be lugging to / from office

I have both sizes, carry them for different reasons. I'm 5'10" and skinny, I personally prefer 30 more as it's more of a handbag....the 36 looks a bit big on me....but it's more practical and I can stuff it when I need to

Reactions: Sienna220
I can't recommend the 36 enough (after years of 'thinking about it'). It is a big bag but not too big looking when all popped-up. 30 is actually much smaller, a cute handbag perhaps.

Height is not always the determining factor, people's frames, build and shape, even chosen footwear also determine, for example an hourglass figure looks better with a more defined, smaller bag even if fairly tall and voluptuous.

+1... For me 36 is the perfect size... Perfect work or travel bag!

Reactions: papertiger