**NEED YOUR OPINION** Burberry vs. LV!!

BURBERRY VS. LV

• BURBERRY BRIDLE HOBO

• LOUIS VUITTON MONO TOTALLY MM

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
I'm aware that this is the LV forum but I am posting this here not because you all seem to have amazing taste and style.

I turn 35 on friday....eeeek! DH said I can buy a new bag.....yay!

I've narrowed it down to two contenders:

1. Burberry smooth leather bridle hobo AW11 - limited edition
Burberry-Smooth-Bridle-Leather-Hobo-Bag-Dark-Tan-500x500.jpg

2. Louis Vuitton Totally MM
lvtotally.png

OPINION?

You are gonna get a LOT of bias on this sub-forum, but I will say go with the Burberry. I like the detailing and the design. If you can, test the bag out. I've tried on some Burberry bags and the handles can be a little stiff and you don't want a bag that continually falls off your shoulders.

I'm aware that this is the LV forum but I am posting this here not because you all seem to have amazing taste and style.

I turn 35 on friday....eeeek! DH said I can buy a new bag.....yay!

I've narrowed it down to two contenders:

1. Burberry smooth leather bridle hobo AW11 - limited edition
Burberry-Smooth-Bridle-Leather-Hobo-Bag-Dark-Tan-500x500.jpg

2. Louis Vuitton Totally MM
lvtotally.png

OPINION?

I really should proof read!!! I posted this here because you all HAVE great taste and style..... ignore the "not" in my first posting.....:P

The burberry bag is beautiful but I do love the Totally PM! I voted for the Totally because it is just so practical and you can use it for years...also I worry with the brown of the burberry bag it may limit you some. I feel that you an dress up LV and dress is down! It all depends on your lifestyle as well! But that is hard decision because both are stunning :smile:

as much as I love LV.. I am not a fan of the totally, it looks like a diaper bag IMO, although if you find use for all the pockets then go for it.
The Burberry is beautiful, and the color is gorgeous, not to mention all leather.. and Limited Edition.

I think it depends on what look your going for though.. LV is flashy/noticeable in the monogram canvas, where as this Burberry bag in particular, is understated in comparison.

also.. Burberry goes on sale.. where as LV does not. so keep that in mind, you dont want to pay $1500 (or whatever the price point is) only to have the same bag from Burberry go on sale on Boxing day for $600.. thats a bummer.

Good luck deciding.