• Light Olive

• Castagna

• Anthracite

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anna_525

Mom to 2 great kids
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Provided the Light Olive City is still available on the 15th, which one should I get?? Decisions, decisions! It will be my first City bag. I currently own an 05 RT First. It's between the olive, anthracite and castagna. I have a black bag with gold HW (not Bal) that I like to use so I am avoiding black altogether. And I was sooo set on the castagna, but when I asked my DH he said the anthra and olive look nice, too and that really made me confused. He likes olive the best. I like a bag that will show the richness of the leather when it ages. What do you all think???

I voted for olive although I haven't seen it IRL as yet. I have Castagna and love it and think it will age well and look very "vintage." Anthracite is also gorgeous and looks like it is winning, but I think you could wear your black bag with everything that you would wear with anthracite. For Spring and Summer, I think olive will be a great color and yet still be a color that you can wear year-round. I just ordered the City in olive for this reason.

I love Anthracite! I have an 07 Anthracite shoulder w/real hw..I love the color of the leather. I am now waiting for Galet City in giant covered hw!! Friday it should b here!!

Thanks, ladies, for your feedback!!! I appreciate it! Still confused! LOL. I am thinking it would be easier for me if someone snatched 2 out of the 3 and I'll just get the last one standing. Then again I want to have the 3 options before I click on the buy button!!!

This isn't easy!!

Thanks, ladies, for your feedback!!! I appreciate it! Still confused! LOL. I am thinking it would be easier for me if someone snatched 2 out of the 3 and I'll just get the last one standing. Then again I want to have the 3 options before I click on the buy button!!!

This isn't easy!!

You're right - it's not easy. That's the "thrill" and the "agony" of Balenciaga! Good luck with your choice and post pics when you get it!

I voted for Anthra. I have an 07 Anthra First, and I just love her to bits! The color on the Anthras tend to change depending on the lighting. My 2nd choice is Light Olive. I saw the Light Olive IRL and it's really pretty also.

Good luck!

OMG I feel like the bachelorette (anyone watch that trashtastic show?). Wish we could 'date' each bag including a 'meet the family', get their opinion, too, then give the final rose to the winner. Every morning now, my DH wakes up and says, "So what color will it be today?" AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH

But thanks, all for your input!!! It DOES help! Believe me!