need your input of this bag?

xichic

addicted to vacation
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
hi everyone (again)!

so it is time to start cleaning out my closet and downsizing, but as usual i can never get the courage to sell any of my bags (clothes & shoes i do much better at!). anwyays, i have this MBMJ beige hobo and i dont use it often because the color of the bag is so close to my own skin color and i feel like the bag does nothing for me :sad:. anyone ever have this problem? i regret not gettin this bag in a different color b/c i love the bag :sad:

so ya...love the bag, but i just dont use it. input or thoughts what i should do? (maybe i just need someone to tell me to get rid of it....ahh!)

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• IMG_8062.JPG
    IMG_8062.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 86
I love that bag, although I am extremely distracted by your cute doggie! But in all seriousness, I think that if you aren't using the bag, then you should sell it and maybe use the money towards something that you will love.

Good luck with your decision!

you ladies are too cute - i have attached a picture of Bo for your pleasure :P (Bo is short for Bottega...isnt that sad haha)

Attachments

• bobo.jpg
    bobo.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 38
  • bobobo.jpg
    bobobo.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 38
Your puppy is adorable :heart:!

I think you should sell it and get something you actually love, and will use. No point in hanging onto something that will just sit in your closet ya know?

I agree with everyone else. Personally, I haven't had the same clashing skin tone problem that you're having, but maybe you're better off re-purchasing the same bag in a different color.

If you are considering selling it, you should probably sell it. Especially because you're reason is a good one (I've sold bags because the color did not complement my skin tone). Sell it and look for the bag in another color that you will use often!