Need your help

arwen_

Sep 22, 2012
I m buying mono bag and I m confused between delightfull MM/GM and speedy 30/35.
I m a college student and I carry my NF as as a work horse bag,
what do you suggest to buy?

arwen_ said:
I m buying mono bag and I m confused between delightfull MM/GM and speedy 30/35.

If you love the delightful GM I suggest you get it now Bc it's being discontinued. Since you have a shoulder bag (the NF) I say go for the speedy! I have all 3 and I feel the NF and delightful carries about the same so I tend to carry my NF and speedies more.. GL!

If you love the delightful GM I suggest you get it now Bc it's being discontinued. Since you have a shoulder bag (the NF) I say go for the speedy! I have all 3 and I feel the NF and delightful carries about the same so I tend to carry my NF and speedies more.. GL!

^ I agree!
If you already have the NF, a speedy would give you a cross body alternative plus a zipper top for security!

arwen_ said:

I have a nf gm, delightful gm and regular speedy DE 30. May i ask if your neverful is mono or DE?

My neverfull DE is my workhorse goto bag. But also got a Delightful GM to use as a workhorse and give neverfull de a break and i can switch between the two.

My speedy i dont use as a workhorse and its more just for day to days, certain occassions. I dont stuff my 30 :sad: plus sometimes if i feel like i overload, maybe this is just me... But i feel if i carry alot in my 30 the handles will break from the bag!! LOL weird i know.

Choose which style suits you best and the pattern, style you love. I actually love all mine for different reasons ;)

I agree with the Speedy since you have the NF already. With the speedy you could use for casual or special occasions. The delightful is more as a casual look. ;)

I think the speedy would be the best choice because you will be able to have a piece of LV appropriate for dressier/formal occasions where your NF would be too big. Speaking of size, I truly think the speedy looks best in mono 25, but I think the best size for a speedy overall is in a 30.

I just think it would be overkill to have two large & informal bags if you're starting out your collection. BUT- if $$ isn't a big issue and you plan to make other purchases this year, I'd say get the Delightful in GM while you still can!!!

I have a nf gm, delightful gm and regular speedy DE 30. May i ask if your neverful is mono or DE?

My neverfull DE is my workhorse goto bag. But also got a Delightful GM to use as a workhorse and give neverfull de a break and i can switch between the two.

My speedy i dont use as a workhorse and its more just for day to days, certain occassions. I dont stuff my 30 :sad: plus sometimes if i feel like i overload, maybe this is just me... But i feel if i carry alot in my 30 the handles will break from the bag!! LOL weird i know.

Choose which style suits you best and the pattern, style you love. I actually love all mine for different reasons ;)

my NF is ebene , I also have trevipm as a dressier option!

that's why I want something mono but not to complicated to achieve nice patina

arwen_ said:
my NF is ebene , I also have trevipm as a dressier option!

that's why I want something mono but not to complicated to achieve nice patina

When i had the nf de gm as a workhorse i wanted to be able to have one in mono to switch it with so i can give NF a break and went with Delightful GM

I kinda do this with my bags to give variety but not over use the bags and they get beat up to fast. So i think Delightful would be a good option. But i suggest you try on the bags with some of your things to see what YOU prefer best. Although the perk of Delight is the single comfy strap compared to the NF i live having both and although they are for the same purpose as work horses i think with the zippers on the GM glam it up;)

When i had the nf de gm as a workhorse i wanted to be able to have one in mono to switch it with so i can give NF a break and went with Delightful GM

I kinda do this with my bags to give variety but not over use the bags and they get beat up to fast. So i think Delightful would be a good option. But i suggest you try on the bags with some of your things to see what YOU prefer best. Although the perk of Delight is the single comfy strap compared to the NF i live having both and although they are for the same purpose as work horses i think with the zippers on the GM glam it up;)

I love de nf but not that much that I d go for the same bag in another print:cool:
Delightful is nice, didn t know that they plan to make it only PM/MM in future!
Trevi is such a classy bag and I love to carry it but I need something more formal than NF and less than trevi :smile:

Definitely the Speedy since you already have a Neverfull. With the Delightful I prefer the GM since the zippers are just TDF, but I'm not sure if the GM is still being produced? 30 or 35 just depends on if you like big bags, but I like either.