need your help!

i bought the mini pochette accessoires trunks & bags on the weekend and now i'm having second thoughts. it's cute, but i don't know how much i'd use it. at the moment, i use my cerises pochette cles and i just imagined using the accessoires as a replacement...

so i was thinking of getting a keepall instead. i've always wanted one, but considering i travel only a handful of times a year (though i'd be doing a lot of weekend trips), i'm not too sure if i should get one or a bag instead. nothing is really grabbing me at the moment that fits in with my budget. i've got a new car coming at the end of march so it will be my last big splurge for a while.

what to do!? :shrugs:

TIA

First of all I think the T&B pochette is beautiful but it's no good if you don't use it!
As for the keepall if you like it go for it! I found that mine is better for weekend trips rather than for longer journeys...
And I think it's better to buy a piece of luggage because I'm sure you have plenty of bags!
Good luck on your decision!

I have 3 regular sized pochettes and a mini one and a keepall. I like to have my pochettes for a evening bag, or when i dont want to lug around a ton of stuff. I usually use my mini pochette as a makeup bag in my pochette or any of my other bags. if yu dont think yu'll use it, go for the keepall. i love mine :smile: