Need your help..

Jun 13, 2006
Hi everyone ! I need a bit of advice ,i have hurt my ankle and have been told by my phisio to carry a smallish shoulder bag...This is gonna be hard as i use a 35 birkin!Need to stop carrying everything but the kitchen sink !What would you guys recommend ? And id like to get a wallet to match ! I have quite a bit of louis but no real shoulder bags apart from the theda and i find her a bit :confused1: ....Please help me spend my money !!!

The epi mandara pm is very nice! There is one one let-trade. com so you can see a visual on a model.
I also love my petite bucket!

Attachments

• bucket.jpg
    bucket.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 87
I like the Batignolles Horizontal - It's not too small, but is extremely light. If you don't put a lot into it, it still looks good and will not be heavy on your shoulder, but you'll still have the feel of a bigger bag. Plus, it will be great once you're better (hope it's soon!)

My fave bag I have ever owned is the riveting monogram bag. (shown in my avatar)
It can hold as little or as much as you need. Straps are just long enough and comfortable for shoulder but don't look dumb when carried over forearm like some longer straps. It's a FAB bag. I wasn't a fan at first but after using it, I'm SOLD!
They make it in black and ecru smooth leather if you want to go less flashy and also in monogram canvas if you like it.

I also like the denim baggy because it's comfy on the shoulder and light but after trying it with dress clothes realize it isn't very versatile.

Sorry about your injury!

i would suggest the cabas piano or the damier illovo. those are small enough to carry the essentials :smile: hope your ankle heals soon so you can go back to your wonderful birkin!

I would go with a cross-body type of bag because you want to BALANCE your weight now and not carry everything in a shoulder bag which is just a transfer from handheld. So if you were to carry a shoulder bag still, it'll just be easier on the hands, but the amount of WEIGHT you carry is still on one side of the body.
I would suggest: (1) carry less for now and (2) get a musette, tulum PM/GM, popincourt long, Trotteur, sologne, bosphore....etc.

Do you have a preference between the differnt lines, the damier belem mm, pariloi, & illovo are great bags. The illovo is one of the lightest LV's I've ever heald, the parioli is a nice tilored bag & the belem is cute & has sections, a rarity in LV bags.