need your help....work or city?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I will buy a balenciaga bag next month it's my first one, I really like the ones with gold hardware, but I don't know whether to buy giant city or giant work, the pictures on balenciaga.com look pretty the same. What should I do?
    I forgot, it has to be black:smile::confused1::confused1:

2. Tell us what you like in a bag and what you want to put in it?

3. Yes the Work is quite a lot larger than the City. I find it hard to fill a Work and my stuff rattles around in it. How do you want to carry the bag? The City has a long shoulder strap which makes it easier to get on over a thick coat.

I am not sure about GGH at the moment but am not sure it will be easy. I bought several GGH and GSH bags in 07 and then moved on to RH as I had sufficient.

Try the Balenciaga store in Mount Street, Harrods, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols. Koh Samui in Covent Garden also sometimes stocks Balenciaga.

I think the bag in the photo is a City.

4. Thanks, you helped me a lot, I hope I will get one, I think city will be better it seems to have the perfect size.